can girls rape

• 1 Replies
can girls rape
« on: November 02, 2020, 03:56:55 pm »
I met someone a few months ago and I thought they were a good friend. Added them to my among us server and everything was good. But then drama started happening and she'd buy me things. And as drama happened she convinced me it was the fault of the other people. She preyed on my mental health and weaponized it. My homelife isn't perfect and she used that. She made this big idea of coming and getting me. That she'd support me and I coud live with her. So she got me into thinking it was the right idea and I packed up and went with her on Halloween morning. And we got to the hotel and my parents called and I realized how wrong all of it was. How I never should have left. so I waited for my dad in the room with her. (Sensitive part) And she got into bed with me and she put her hands on me and she put mine on hers. She straddled me and did a lot of their stuff. I kept saying we shouldn't and that it wasn't right and she kept going. She never took anything off of me or herself besides her bra. There wasn't penetration. When I got home I was just so focused on being home and what a mistake it was to trust that woman. When I woke up yesterday morning I couldn't get what she did out of my head. I couldn't even hug my mom. At this point the police are involved. But everything feels so numb and dull I wish I could go back to before any of this ever happened. But yeah she fucking groomed and assaulted me.
m'lady

Re: can girls rape
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:31:47 pm »
Gape