First Annual Shit Post Awards

• 3 Replies
First Annual Shit Post Awards
« on: November 27, 2018, 12:03:30 pm »
It's that time again!  Time to submit this year's entries for the best shitpost.  Winners will receive acclaim and possibly oral sex if you can manage to impress people with the acclaim you got from Wet Fish.

Categories are:
Shittiest Shitpost
Funniest Shitpost
Most Non-Shit Shitpost (i.e. one that should have been from the normal forums)
Saddest Shitpost
Weirdest Shitpost
Most Meta Shitpost
Shitpost Most Likely to Succeed
Sexiest Shitpost
Most Offensive Shitpost
Wet Fishiest Shitpost (whatever that means!)
Most Inspiring Shitpost
Shitpost that best promotes, supports, and/or brings together the Wetfish Community
Best Supporting Shitpost

And finally...
Best Overall Shitpost

To nominate, you must have a wetfishonline account older than this post or special approval from me.  All nominations must be a Shitpost or a comment to a Shitpost made between January 1st, 2018 12 PM UTC and December 31st 11:59:59:99 UTC.  You must include the category of nomination, the link to the original post or comment and a brief explanation of why it should win, which may or may not make sense, depending on your choosing.  All nominations must be made by sometime in January, say by, or on the 18th cause that is my actual birthday.  I will pick winners shortly after when I?m damn good and ready.

Factors the will be used to determine winners are: the amount of coral that the post received; the amount of coral the nominating post receives; the amount of coral you give this post; the amount of coral that you?ve given me now and in the past; your explanation as to why it should win; other wetfishers? explanation of why it should win; other wetfishers? explanation of why it should lose; the Wetfish Employees and Contractors Guild; things that skynet says; Wetfish?s advertising sponsors; the Wetfish Wiki Editorial Board; the Synod of Wetfish IRC Channels Users; the Wetfish Security and Weekly Anime Night Military Junta; whispers; a precise solution to the Dirac equation for a given x and t; previously active members of Wetfish; the Emergency Shitpost System; maybe stuff rachel says in rachel language; and finally we will sacrifice a virgin to the great pelagial God Dagon and it?ll tell us who to pick.

Now go out there and find that winning shitpost!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:49:53 pm by Diabolizer »
aka luke

Re: First Annual Shit Post Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 12:10:26 pm »
I'd like to nominate the post I'm making right now.

DIABOLIZER TIPPED 12 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 12:21:46 pm »
I'd like to nominate the post I'm making right now.

You're supposed to include the category and an explanation, which I will do here.  The category should be Shitiest Shit post as it is pretty shity in that it doesn't even have any of the criteria for entry.  At least edit it and include the link.
aka luke

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 10:17:17 pm »
I'd like to nominate this post for shitpost most likely to succeed.  The amount of time and effort that went into it is just a little worrying.

https://wetfishonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2602.0
aka luke