Pokemon go nerds IRL

• 5 Replies
Pokemon go nerds IRL
« on: January 28, 2017, 09:17:17 pm »
Me and Saxton went to a taco shop downtown earlier and a big group of people wearing blue hoodies took the table next to us. One guy had a flag sticking out of his backpack... with the team Mystic logo on it.

When we got up to leave I grabbed a chair and sat down at the pokemon table and asked "please can you guys stop taking all the gyms? All of the gyms in this city are mystic"

They told me to go to the gyms on the outskirts of town cause there's usually a few valor gyms there... LOL

*spork*

Re: Pokemon go nerds IRL
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:01:40 pm »
HOLY SHIT

HOOLLLY SHIITTT

NEW VERSION OF POKEMON GO RELEASED

Seriously, once I downloaded the update it took ages to load. I'm thinking "Wow, great, another update and now it takes even longer to load. Wtf is this shit"

THEN I GET INTO THE GAME

AND I SEE SILHOUETTES ON MY SIGHTINGS LIST

HOOLLLY FUCCKK

Seriously, everything is super laggy and I can't even spin pokestops because literally everyone is DDoSing the server downloading this update.

GEN 2 IS OUT

IT'S OFFICIAL

*spork*

lemonrising

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 07:14:07 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 07:18:59 pm »
Gen 2 was the best gen. Pokemon crystal was the tits, and feraligatr is the dopest water-starter final evo ever.

This guys the tits

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 07:38:08 pm »
Playing this laggy ass game feels like July all over agan

Ahh dat server crash nostalgia
*spork*

lemonrising

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 07:48:55 pm »
Gen 2 was the best gen. Pokemon crystal was the tits, and feraligatr is the dopest water-starter final evo ever.

This guys the tits

Crystal was and is still my fav game.