Poop stories

• 26 Replies
Re: Poop stories
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 10:53:48 am »
I also think I was what made her parents divorce at some point. I think I just ruined that family's life.
What could you have done that was worse than shitting next to a pool and jumping back in?

I went to hang out with those girls again and they were all swimming in the pool with their parents not home. They pulled me in, in my clothes, we swam, then next thing I know their dad pulls me out of the pool by the neck of my shirt and their mother starts yelling at him.
I didn't see him after that.

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 11:11:40 am »
I went to hang out with those girls again and they were all swimming in the pool with their parents not home. They pulled me in, in my clothes, we swam, then next thing I know their dad pulls me out of the pool by the neck of my shirt and their mother starts yelling at him.
Should have taken a dump next to the pool and the father might have joined you.
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 11:13:57 am »
Should have taken a dump next to the pool and the father might have joined you.

Considering her and I haven't spoken for almost 15 years, since her family moved around that age, I wonder what would happen if I just sent her a "Hey, remember that time we were swimming and you took a shit by the pool like a dog? Also, sorry for causing your parents divorce"

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 11:30:37 am »
Considering her and I haven't spoken for almost 15 years, since her family moved around that age, I wonder what would happen if I just sent her a "Hey, remember that time we were swimming and you took a shit by the pool like a dog?"
Just send her a picture of you doing it. Don't have to say a word. I'm sure she will appreciate it!
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 11:43:35 am »
Considering her and I haven't spoken for almost 15 years, since her family moved around that age, I wonder what would happen if I just sent her a "Hey, remember that time we were swimming and you took a shit by the pool like a dog?"
Just send her a picture of you doing it. Don't have to say a word. I'm sure she will appreciate it!

Do girls really like pictures of that? I've never seen it in my dating games.

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 11:48:26 am »
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 11:54:16 am »

What an aesthetically pleasing family. I wish there were more of these.

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 07:47:41 pm »
Hey I just pooped and the poop water turned orange.

I think I've been eating too many cheetos.
*spork*

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 01:29:45 pm »
I just pooped and it smelled like fried chicken
*spork*

h

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 01:36:06 pm »
literal shitpost
dudeweed😂

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2017, 01:26:12 am »