Do you ever feel like you're chained to your computer?

• 11 Replies
Do you ever feel like you're chained to your computer?
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:34:42 am »
*spork*

Re: Do you ever feel like you're chained to your computer?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 09:41:57 am »
If you like that pic, check out the rest of these awesome computer magazine covers: http://flashbak.com/yugoslavian-computer-magazine-cover-girls-of-the-1980s-90s-370271/
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:00:46 pm »
jesse ventura for windows
no don't

redheron

*spork*

h

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 02:02:23 am »
Dude thats nothing. I was swimming with sharks during my summer break, and he bit my leg off, my friend was like, dude that must hurt and I was laughing and shit. Then he took another bite and got my left hand clean off, my friend was like dude you're left handed, this is terrible, I just kept laughing harder because I'm so strong. The blood was spraying now, and really starting to attract a lot more sharks, my mate is like, hey I see like 10 more fins coming towards you, get out of the water! I laughed and laughed, then I was pulled under and my friend could still hear me laughing until they got my neck and it became muffled gurgles underwater. Classic sharks, easily the funniest day of the summer, almost as good as the time I went hunting for wolverines.
dudeweed😂

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 12:50:04 am »
bump for cute girl bondage
*spork*

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 12:52:26 am »

RACHEL TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

JOOF TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

h

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 11:36:11 am »
this one time I got really high and shut my computer down to see how it would feel
it felt horrible and I dissociated from the stress
also my phone felt like a literal portal to the rest of the world on a separate high occasion
dudeweed😂

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 12:17:13 pm »
I refuse to feel too chained to my phone or computer. If I've no obligation to have my phone on me for work, I'll rip the battery out and feel freer. When I'm going out with friends or to the bar, I'll leave my phone at home.  The phone *does* feel like a chain, a chain to a world of telepresences that does nothing but detract from the experience of being here and now (and creepily spy on me).

The phone and computer are conveniences that are presently necessary for my work, but other than that and putting on a stream for background noise (and, of course, for hanging out with you guys), I find that I'm happier, more focused, and more present when I avoid spending time on them.
signatures

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2018, 11:40:28 pm »

Don't feel chained.

Also... this... So cute.

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 10:03:59 pm »
*spork*