slapanus abuse

• 30 Replies
Re: slapanus abuse
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 04:52:59 pm »
clearly doesn't remember the days when we all trolled the fuck out of tumblr by searching for posts that said "don't reblog" with a bot hat automatically reblogged all its search results.

We need that bot back, that was too much fun
honk honk

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 04:53:48 pm »
EDIT: duplicate post fuk this bb software lol
honk honk

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 04:55:07 pm »
I was going to comment on your double-post, but you edited it before I got there.
signatures

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 04:56:12 pm »
I was going to comment on your double-post, but you edited it before I got there.

i'm a mothafuckin ninja son
honk honk

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 04:59:43 pm »
You'll offend tumblr in one way or another eventually. Keep it in mind for when you become a refugee
What clearly doesn't remember the days when we all trolled the fuck out of tumblr by searching for posts that said "don't reblog" with a bot hat automatically reblogged all its search results.

Rothen clearly doesn't remember that someone from INSIDE #WETFISH leaked whodunnit to someone on tumblr, alerting them to our presence and shutting the whole operation down.
Shit Ass

redheron

molefish
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 05:03:32 pm »

Re: molefish
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 05:05:48 pm »

You can stop pretending that it wasn't you now
Shit Ass

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 05:06:11 pm »
WAS IT YOU RADHERON
YOU TUMBLR
IT WAS PROBABLY YOU
signatures

redheron

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 05:07:28 pm »
nah real talk I actually liked that bot

people on tumblr need to learn not to tag things they don't want people to read as "don't reblog" its just inviting abuse

bring back tumblrina

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 05:18:12 pm »
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
BRING BACK TUMBLRINA
signatures

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 09:12:05 pm »
You'll offend tumblr in one way or another eventually. Keep it in mind for when you become a refugee
What clearly doesn't remember the days when we all trolled the fuck out of tumblr by searching for posts that said "don't reblog" with a bot hat automatically reblogged all its search results.

Rothen clearly doesn't remember that someone from INSIDE #WETFISH leaked whodunnit to someone on tumblr, alerting them to our presence and shutting the whole operation down.

That's an unconfirmed conspiracy theory. For all we know, somebody on tumblr guessed how it works because believe it or not, a chatroom bot that interacts with websites is really not a revolutionary concept
*spork*

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 01:03:47 pm »
That's an unconfirmed conspiracy theory. For all we know, somebody on tumblr guessed how it works because believe it or not, a chatroom bot that interacts with websites is really not a revolutionary concept
SHE'S TRYING TO DISTRACT US
RACHEL MUST BE THE MOLE
signatures

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 03:18:17 pm »
blah blah blah words words words

Show us your tumblr right now, traitor
Shit Ass

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 03:19:39 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2017, 03:26:17 pm »
"don't reblog" its just inviting abuse

realtalk right there. best thing to do when you're crying out into the void for nobody to see is to not tag it at all and then promptly reblog a bunch of garbage so someone has to wade through 2 or 3 pages to find it
honk honk