« on: May 21, 2017, 10:10:53 am »
With a Hawaiian shirt.

And cargo pants.

And aviator shades.

I also want a snocone machine.
Habeeb it

Re: I want to be a fucking shark
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 10:11:46 am »
I'm going to spam my own thread so I can have enough coral to get a shark.
Habeeb it

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 01:34:08 pm »
nice

you should make a suggestion thread for hawaiian shirts too

that's a good idea
*spork*

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 01:39:52 pm »
I'm a whorel for da coral.
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 03:50:08 pm »
huh i guess there's no reason we couldn't make our own flair, right?
m'lady

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 07:29:24 am »
huh i guess there's no reason we couldn't make our own flair, right?

What's flair?
*spork*

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 03:57:37 pm »
the little accessories, wine glasses, trunks, etc. i mean if we make them and post them, they'll get added, maybe? is just one person making all these things?
m'lady

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 04:10:43 pm »
the little accessories, wine glasses, trunks, etc. i mean if we make them and post them, they'll get added, maybe? is just one person making all these things?

Right now there is no way to add any items to the site unless justin adds them to the database. He says it's a pain in the butt to do manually and instead wants to build custom item creation into the forums. Coming soon?

I could maybe talk to him about giving me access to add custom items in the mean time if people really want to submit them.

90% of the sprites on the site were made by justin but a couple custom designs were submitted by radheron and famousfish.

A few months ago Justin made a post explaining how to create custom items: https://wetfishonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=51.msg1074#msg1074
*spork*

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 09:16:23 pm »

Right now there is no way to add any items to the site unless justin adds them to the database. He says it's a pain in the butt to do manually and instead wants to build custom item creation into the forums. Coming soon?

I could maybe talk to him about giving me access to add custom items in the mean time if people really want to submit them.

90% of the sprites on the site were made by justin but a couple custom designs were submitted by radheron and famousfish.

A few months ago Justin made a post explaining how to create custom items: https://wetfishonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=51.msg1074#msg1074

Maybe even a contest, where people can vote on new designs that people post.

Maybe.

Or just make our own, I don't know.
Habeeb it