punch nazis

• 3 Replies
punch nazis
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:06:23 am »
getting a lotta heat these days for my edgelord position of "nazis are bad and everyone should punch them and spit on them"

m'lady

Re: punch nazis
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:15:57 am »
people wearing kek flags are usually goddamn nazis. this is what we call "dogwhistling", its deniable signaling! other nazis see the kek flag and say "yeah he's one of us", and the person will deny up and down to "normies" that its a nazi symbol!

the four Ks in the center are taken from the KKK blood drop cross, or MIOAK, or whatever you want to call it. It's four Ks in a circle.

here's a typical response from a closeted nazi when confronted on IRC
<Priapus> Also yeah I don't know if you were being sincere or provocative earlier, did end up reading the SPLC piece on Kek you linked though once I got around to the tab, they didn't mischaracterize it as heavily as I expected, mostly just created ties I'd consider disagreeable.
 <Priapus> For the same reasons that it's wrong to label BLM as a terrorist organization just because there are black nationalists who identify with the movement
 <me> its literally a nazi flag with a kkk logo on it dude
 <Priapus> I mean yeah, the whole point is provocation/trolling of ideolgues who make everything about identity politics, hence the entire tongue-in-cheech religion

every response will come out of this handbook https://medium.com/@DeoTasDevil/the-rhetoric-tricks-traps-and-tactics-of-white-nationalism-b0bca3caeb84
m'lady

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 07:17:54 am »
oh, in case you didn't realize.. the red flag is a real, nazi flag. It's called a nazi war flag. the kek flag takes this and replaces the iron cross with a 4chan leaf (i don't know the name) and a modernized MIOAK/KEK

m'lady

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 01:48:48 pm »
getting a lotta heat these days for my edgelord position of "nazis are bad and everyone should punch them and spit on them"

"A man given the death penalty for Murder (Colorized)"- 2033

the four Ks in the center are taken from the KKK blood drop cross, or MIOAK, or whatever you want to call it. It's four Ks in a circle.
No idea where the KKK thing comes from. It's literally Just KEK iterated in four directions, from 2015. Kek coming from the WoW orc laugh instead of 'lol' years and years ago. Then it was figured out that Kek was also the shortened name of an Egyption Frog Deity when Pepe posting was at its height, adding onto the memes.

The kek flag takes this and replaces the iron cross with a 4chan leaf (i don't know the name) and a modernized MIOAK/KEK

Also those leafs are called clovers.