Abstinence Thread

• 34 Replies
Re: Abstinence Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 09:39:28 pm »
yeah I only smoke on my "weekend" (monday & tuesday)

we're getting old and realizing being fucked up all the time isn't the best!!!

In just a few more rules for yourself you'll be a real parent. :(

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2017, 11:57:29 am »
Hey y'all I'd like to make an announcement so that you can hold me accountable to my word.

From now on I am not allowed to smoke / vape / dab / eat edibles / consume any drugs on weekdays. I feel like my total useful output significantly drops when I get stoned every day and I like doing things. We won't be able to change the world if we get high every day.

Exceptions:
- I can do drugs during anime night (but not before or after)
- I can do drugs if someone offers them to me IRL

I've tried doing stuff like this before on my own, but for whatever reason it's hard for me to stick to it unless I tell other people about it. My parents always told me to be true to my word.

I am joining you on this one okay? I support you and you support me

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2017, 01:58:09 pm »
Hey y'all I'd like to make an announcement so that you can hold me accountable to my word.

From now on I am not allowed to smoke / vape / dab / eat edibles / consume any drugs on weekdays. I feel like my total useful output significantly drops when I get stoned every day and I like doing things. We won't be able to change the world if we get high every day.

Exceptions:

I've tried doing stuff like this before on my own, but for whatever reason it's hard for me to stick to it unless I tell other people about it. My parents always told me to be true to my word.

How much weed do you currently smoke?
*spork*

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 10:56:55 am »

Exceptions:

How much weed do you currently smoke?

Probably 2grams of concentrate a week, about a quarter of flower a week, now I actually only have like .2g of oil for the rest of the day and then no more buying.

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 11:22:43 am »
Probably 2grams of concentrate a week, about a quarter of flower a week, now I actually only have like .2g of oil for the rest of the day and then no more buying.

wow that's a lot
*spork*