Sunday night blues

• 8 Replies
Sunday night blues
« on: December 01, 2019, 07:52:45 pm »
Post here if you have the Sunday night blues.

Re: Sunday night blues
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 09:52:47 pm »
I have the sunday night doing work so I don't have to work as hard in the morning

lol what even is time
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 10:04:10 pm »
I have the sunday night doing work so I don't have to work as hard in the morning

lol what even is time

Oh no. How is your work/life balance?

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 10:06:31 pm »

lol what even is time

Oh no. How is your work/life balance?

Pretty good. I spent the past 4 days hanging out, smoking weed, playing the new pokemon game, and working on my guitar stuff.

But yeah we've got this big deadline coming up at the end of the week so here I am, working on a Sunday......
*spork*

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 10:15:42 pm »
its snowing like crazy. there's like half a foot of snow out there and it's still coming down. the mayor declared a snow emergency. its heckin coooollldddd
🎷🐕

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 10:41:12 pm »
its snowing like crazy. there's like half a foot of snow out there and it's still coming down. the mayor declared a snow emergency. its heckin coooollldddd

It doesn't snow where I live. I was at Sears and there was this Christmas tree exhibit where there's snow that's actually fluffy stuff like you'd find in stuffed animals. A child was making snow angels in there. I actually do miss snow.

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 06:28:53 pm »

it's still snowing monday night wtffffffffffff
no don't

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 04:13:19 am »

I Hate It
🎷🐕

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 03:06:37 pm »

I Hate It

my mom sent me a picture of her driveway, the entire car is covered and it just looks like a pile of snow
*spork*