Copy Pasta thread

• 268 Replies
Re: Copy Pasta thread
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2017, 10:29:56 am »
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mr. Skeltal. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spookery most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer?s head. There?s also Mr. Skeltal?s dootilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal dootlosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they?re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Mr. Skeltal truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn?t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Mr. Skeltal's existential catchphrase ?doot doot,? which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev?s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I?m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Skelty Miston?s genius wit unfolds itself on their meme screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Mr. Skeltal tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It?s for the ladies? eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they?re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

ANOMALY TIPPED 50 CORAL FOR THIS POST

*spork*

redheron

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 03:15:55 pm »
Any elder gods out there looking to trade mystic powers in exchange for loyal service in the physical planes? Asking for a friend

redheron

« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2017, 12:27:34 am »
My little bean knows she?s two, constantly saying proudly ?I?m two!? And the other day she saw this very frail old lady who looked one foot in the grave, pulled a face and said ?oh shiiiit. She?s three.? I almost screamed.

redheron

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2017, 08:40:46 pm »
zuckerberg actually saying ?i was human? is scarier than any zuckerberg meme could ever fucking be

« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2017, 12:46:42 pm »
I identify as Criminal-kin, I dress like the hamburglar and hold people at gun point.
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2017, 07:15:54 pm »
I totally understand the appeal of pettiness, snark, and the pleasure of revenge. But seriously, where?s the satisfaction if someone hasn?t actually wronged you? Meanness is only fun if they?ve got it coming.

« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2017, 08:49:27 am »
> imagine the dark web being the entire web and no monitoring whatsoever.
More than that, the very THOUGHT of monitoring wasn't even a thing. How could you possibly monitor all that? Fuck... its been a long time.

>You had guys posting anything and everything, you could fucking do anything.
Honestly the only limitation was your own personal code of ethics, the worst shit imaginable was so easily accessible. I dont need to explain this to TOSE folks. but I mean... USENET man, you remember when "browsing the internet" was more likee "reading your email" remember usenet and newsgroups? Jesus.

>It was the age of pirates
To be fair, we didn't even identify it as piracy really, the concept that it was "wrong" was still fucking alien, it was more like eden or something, we didn't know to be ashamed of ourselves or whatever.

Im just really realizing how shitty the modern internet is in comparison. Its faster, its prettier, but its bullshit.
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2017, 06:59:41 am »
earlier I had an exam in my textile history class and the girl to my left was obviously stumped because she was fidgeting/tapping her pencil on her desk furiously and I was like dam what is she stresst about, so I looked over and saw that she was on a short response question about silk production and all she had written was ?The worm? and idk why it was so funny to me but I couldn?t concentrate for the duration of the test and I think I failed

« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2017, 01:35:27 am »
earlier I had an exam in my textile history class and the girl to my left was obviously stumped because she was fidgeting/tapping her pencil on her desk furiously and I was like dam what is she stresst about, so I looked over and saw that she was on a short response question about silk production and all she had written was ?The worm? and idk why it was so funny to me but I couldn?t concentrate for the duration of the test and I think I failed

THE WORM
*spork*

« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2017, 11:29:27 pm »
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure-free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2018, 12:48:59 pm »
 A vegan said to me that people who sell meats are gross. I replied ?but people who sell fruits and vegetables are grocer?

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2018, 05:32:05 pm »
i make my 🇺🇸grandkids🇺🇸 camp outside on the coldest night of the year to prove their dependency to me 🇺🇸😎🇺🇸

last night it was 7 degrees around 10 pm. i walked outside and thought "yes,this is the night" i drove over to my son's house, walked to my 🇺🇸grandson🇺🇸's bedroom and gently shook him saying "tonight's the night" and the little rascal shook like a leaf

i drove him up the 🇺🇸mountain🇺🇸 to the park and he got out and disappeared into the woods.i then went home and put in a movie to pass the time until around 4 am when i had our traditional 🇺🇸amber altert🇺🇸 issued.

🇺🇸authorities🇺🇸 looked all morning for him while i gave multiple interviews with 🇷🇺cnn🇷🇺 and 🇺🇸fox🇺🇸 until then around 11 when we found him huddled in a cave like a little nesting bird. "awww" we all said and the police let us be alone while i congradulated the 🇺🇸grandson🇺🇸 on another year closer to manhood

"good job 🇺🇸😎🇺🇸"i said

"i love you granddad"he said.then we had a hardy breakfast in the 🇺🇸marcdonald🇺🇸's inside walmark to celebrate 🇺🇸😎🇺🇸
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2018, 12:26:44 pm »
If I was a necromancer I would genuinely be willing to drag HP Lovecraft out of his grave in 2017 and make him watch The Shape of Water just to spite him

« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2018, 02:56:41 am »
"Clearly, babies and SJWs have taken over. It's sad. #wetfish wasn't always a prison ran by tumblr babies. It was genuinely a fun place. Anyways this is a warning to my friends that I was banned for no reason, and that you are probably next. Don't get comfortable."

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2018, 12:42:31 am »
In August 2017, Bitcoin forked into two variants. These have taken radically different paths.

Looking at the situation one quarter later, it is clear to us that the Blockstream fork of bitcoin diverges so radically from the ideas presented in the Bitcoin white paper, that it is an evolutionary dead end. While it may still have high trading value, as a mere collectible of curiosity, the Blockstream fork of bitcoin is not part of building any future financial infrastructure, which is what Block Explorer is about.

A currency of the future has subcent optional usage fees and instant transactions. The Blockstream fork of Bitcoin ("Bitcoin Legacy") is at $20 usage fees and rising, with no end in sight, and can take days to confirm, despite unfulfilled promises to the contrary on both points when Segwit activated in what can only be described as a community fistfight. We are therefore making the decision to consider the Blockstream fork deprecated, and support it as legacy technology only.

Rather, we have made the decision to support the only bitcoin fork with a postive utility momentum, which is Bitcoin Cash. We took an early decision to deploy a Bitcoin Cash block explorer and will continue to roll out related services. We are also deploying tools for other cryptocurrencies we find on a positive momentum path, such as ZCash, which have increased privacy value.

We will not add future support for the Blockstream fork of bitcoin ("Bitcoin Legacy"), and will be deprecating it entirely at some future point in time to be determined. Developments have revealed it to be a dead end. At such a time, we will refer to Bitcoin Cash as Bitcoin only, but will make some effort to not break API calls by changing URLs of legacy automated systems.
*spork*