I want to go to cons

• 7 Replies
I want to go to cons
« on: February 08, 2017, 08:14:58 pm »
Which cons/events/etc are you going to this year?

I'm thinking of going to DEFCON since I've wanted to go there when I was a young lad.
I also want to go to at least 1 where I can be naked. I have a few of those in mind.

Re: I want to go to cons
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 09:08:47 pm »

I'm thinking of going to DEFCON since I've wanted to go there when I was a young lad.
I also want to go to at least 1 where I can be naked. I have a few of those in mind.

There's conventions where you can be naked? What?
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 09:12:19 pm »

There's conventions where you can be naked? What?

Yeah. Kink conventions. For example, Dark Odyssey if you want to google it. In the summer they hold their events at a campground and you can walk around naked. When they do it in hotels you can't walk around naked in the hallways and common areas, though.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 09:34:47 pm »
I really like going to conventions, I've been to all sorts. I started out going to anime conventions when I was younger but over the years I've realized that rampant consumerism isn't something to be celebrated. Furry and SciFi conventions are fun because you get to harass all the nerds and get invited to crazy hotel room parties.

Burning Man / Burning Man regionals are the best kind of festival though. I get the same feeling of awe and excitement that I usually experience at conventions, except I'm surrounded by the Earth instead of some boring building. Also you can run around naked.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:36:35 pm by rachel »
*spork*

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:34:19 pm »
Furry
how much have you yiffed rachel
no don't

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 07:20:44 pm »
Furry

I have never yiffed but I used to be friends with a furry and she insisted we go. Furry conventions are basically just SciFi conventions with animal costumes. ?\(?_o)/?
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 12:39:10 pm »
Furry

I have never yiffed but I used to be friends with a furry and she insisted we go. Furry conventions are basically just SciFi conventions with animal costumes. ?\(?_o)/?
You are still friends with at least one furry.

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 12:50:39 pm »
Furry

You are still friends with at least one furry.

Yeah and you're cooler anyway

*spork*