aka luke

woodneko

Re: Incel Inside?
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2018, 10:57:04 am »
How do you all feel about trap music?

traps are gay

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2018, 11:46:39 am »
https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/

His hygiene was bad, and he was always confrontational when we told him to shower or do laundry. His room stank horribly and we eventually had a huge fight over it where he physically shoved my wife and called her a bitch, and eventually we got him to at least clean and air out his room regularly on the grounds that it was our house and if he couldn?t maintain his space he wouldn?t be entitled to it - essentially we got to the point where we told him he wouldn?t be allowed his worldly possessions or privacy unless he took care of the space we all shared. the room still smelled and he was still rude about cleaning it but we could tell him to get it clean and he would do it after that.

I tried mentoring him man-to-man, taking him on camping trips and whatnot and talking to him about women and girls and trying to give him advice. I suggested he try showering, changing up his hair and facial hair styles, trying out different fashion styles, maybe going to the gym.

I told him some hard truths - that he doesn?t want a gross woman so he shouldn?t be a gross man. By gross I mean hygiene and looks. I explained to him that good looks are more hygiene and self care than genetics but he refused to accept what I said to him.

We got my son therapy but he refused to engage with the therapist, calling him a ?sand nigger? and ?pajeet? and ?terrorist?. His next therapist was a ?chad?, so he didn?t relate to that either.
*spork*

gris

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2018, 12:42:37 pm »
https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/

His hygiene was bad, and he was always confrontational when we told him to shower or do laundry. His room stank horribly and we eventually had a huge fight over it where he physically shoved my wife and called her a bitch, and eventually we got him to at least clean and air out his room regularly on the grounds that it was our house and if he couldn?t maintain his space he wouldn?t be entitled to it - essentially we got to the point where we told him he wouldn?t be allowed his worldly possessions or privacy unless he took care of the space we all shared. the room still smelled and he was still rude about cleaning it but we could tell him to get it clean and he would do it after that.

I tried mentoring him man-to-man, taking him on camping trips and whatnot and talking to him about women and girls and trying to give him advice. I suggested he try showering, changing up his hair and facial hair styles, trying out different fashion styles, maybe going to the gym.

I told him some hard truths - that he doesn?t want a gross woman so he shouldn?t be a gross man. By gross I mean hygiene and looks. I explained to him that good looks are more hygiene and self care than genetics but he refused to accept what I said to him.

We got my son therapy but he refused to engage with the therapist, calling him a ?sand nigger? and ?pajeet? and ?terrorist?. His next therapist was a ?chad?, so he didn?t relate to that either.

The more I read that after linking you, the more I felt like it might be a really high effort troll/shitpost. I'm just not sure anymore.  Then I thought about what i was thinking about and doing with my life and closed the laptop and cellphone and got covfefe

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2018, 12:31:40 am »

The more I read that after linking you, the more I felt like it might be a really high effort troll/shitpost. I'm just not sure anymore.  Then I thought about what i was thinking about and doing with my life and closed the laptop and cellphone and got covfefe

I also thought troll.  Probably by an incel.
aka luke

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2018, 10:05:47 pm »
Yeah it hits so many of the check marks that it's probably fake. Still, a bunch of people in the comments chime in with similar stories, so even if that specific story is fake, the spirit of it is accurate.

Also what happened the thread title lol
no don't

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2018, 07:03:45 am »
Yeah it hits so many of the check marks that it's probably fake. Still, a bunch of people in the comments chime in with similar stories, so even if that specific story is fake, the spirit of it is accurate.

Trolls all the way down...
aka luke

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2018, 10:57:07 am »

It seems to be due to the migration to our new hosting provider. The development team is working hard to resolve this issue: https://trello.com/c/ZodwaHRn/32-converted-into
*spork*

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2018, 01:32:11 pm »
Looks like the title's fixed so you know what that means, it's time for incels to shit on women:

no don't

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2018, 05:29:16 am »
Traditionally, young men who couldn't get laid went marauding, a viking, raping, and pillaging etc.  See history for more details.  That said, one of the main goals of civilization was to railroad young women into marrying and barring that, sending extra men into neighboring lands to bother those people instead.  Wait, where was I going with this?  God I'm old.
aka luke

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2018, 10:11:01 pm »
no don't

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2018, 10:53:56 pm »

Once incels discover make up and contouring, it's over.

RACHEL TIPPED 200 CORAL FOR THIS POST

aka luke

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2018, 08:45:37 pm »
no don't