Dad jokes

• 93 Replies
Re: Dad jokes
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2022, 08:00:38 pm »
I had never been to a brothel before, so the first thing I did was talk to several prostitutes to compare prices. One was much cheaper than the rest, and I asked her why. "I'm giving a discount right now because I'm basically relearning to have sex. I was assigned male at birth and just completed reassignment surgery. I'm looking for feedback on my performance." I decided to give her a chance. I paid her, and we had amazing sex. She asked me to fill out a questionnaire before I left. I picked one up from the table and read the first question: "Were you satisfied with the trans action?"

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2022, 11:24:24 am »
I had never been to a brothel before, so the first thing I did was talk to several prostitutes to compare prices. One was much cheaper than the rest, and I asked her why. "I'm giving a discount right now because I'm basically relearning to have sex. I was assigned male at birth and just completed reassignment surgery. I'm looking for feedback on my performance." I decided to give her a chance. I paid her, and we had amazing sex. She asked me to fill out a questionnaire before I left. I picked one up from the table and read the first question: "Were you satisfied with the trans action?"

this punchline is a real groaner
*spork*

« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2022, 07:29:56 pm »

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2022, 05:22:38 am »

RACHEL TIPPED FOR THIS POST