have you seen the new shark shop?

• 21 Replies
Re: have you seen the new shark shop?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 01:01:46 pm »
love the animals in here keep em comin
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 09:30:26 am »
How did you guys miss the BEST AQUATIC ANIMAL?!

redheron

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 11:05:35 am »

mantis shrimp with trinomial vision and the fist of the north star is pretty cool but I don't know if I'd call it the BEST AQUATIC ANIMAL

theres a lot of fish in the sea, and tons of them are really cool, I think even trying to pick a favorite is Too Fucking Hard

Like, ok, look:

Clown Frogfish with its little feets

Anyone who talks shit about Sea Cucumbers gets the hammer

Blob Sculpin. Look at that face. LOOK AT IT

THE DUMBO OCTOPUS??? CUTEST ANIMAL IN THE OCEAN??????

IT'S SO CUTE

Red Lipped Batfish. Give us a kiss, sweetie.

Yeti Crab. Who wants a hug???

Ribbon Eel. :V

Frilled Shark. Not only does it look kinda like a penis, but look at those awesome teeth!!

Fangtooth Fish. Lives really deep, has the biggest fang to body size ratio of any fish.

Vampire Squid. My dudes, I am terrified just looking at a picture of this motherfucker. It doesn't actually suck blood or anything, but heres what the insides of its tentacles look like

Guys did you know that Barracudas can swim up to 25 miles an hour???

Hydromedusa, not the turtle but the jellyfish. SO COOL LOOKING

Who doesn't love nudibranches??? Anyone who says they don't is a liar.

A different kind of nudibranch. Seriously these mollusks are so neat looking.

Lion's Mane Jellyfish. Holy shit. Their tentacles can get up to 49 feet long. Hooooly shit.

I can't believe it took me this long to get to the giant isopod. Holy shit, I love this guy he's so cute. There's even plushies.

And as a bonus, here's the larval stage of the mantis shrimp:

LOOK AT THIS CUTE BABY. LOOK AT IT

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 11:12:22 am »

mantis shrimp with trinomial vision and the fist of the north star is pretty cool but I don't know if I'd call it the BEST AQUATIC ANIMAL

theres a lot of fish in the sea, and tons of them are really cool, I think even trying to pick a favorite is Too Fucking Hard

Like, ok, look:

Clown Frogfish with its little feets

Anyone who talks shit about Sea Cucumbers gets the hammer

Blob Sculpin. Look at that face. LOOK AT IT

THE DUMBO OCTOPUS??? CUTEST ANIMAL IN THE OCEAN??????

IT'S SO CUTE

Red Lipped Batfish. Give us a kiss, sweetie.

Yeti Crab. Who wants a hug???

Ribbon Eel. :V

Frilled Shark. Not only does it look kinda like a penis, but look at those awesome teeth!!

Fangtooth Fish. Lives really deep, has the biggest fang to body size ratio of any fish.

Vampire Squid. My dudes, I am terrified just looking at a picture of this motherfucker. It doesn't actually suck blood or anything, but heres what the insides of its tentacles look like

Guys did you know that Barracudas can swim up to 25 miles an hour???

Hydromedusa, not the turtle but the jellyfish. SO COOL LOOKING

Who doesn't love nudibranches??? Anyone who says they don't is a liar.

A different kind of nudibranch. Seriously these mollusks are so neat looking.

Lion's Mane Jellyfish. Holy shit. Their tentacles can get up to 49 feet long. Hooooly shit.

I can't believe it took me this long to get to the giant isopod. Holy shit, I love this guy he's so cute. There's even plushies.

And as a bonus, here's the larval stage of the mantis shrimp:

LOOK AT THIS CUTE BABY. LOOK AT IT

While the giant isopod is really cool. You forgot the contender RIGHT BEHIND the Mantis Shrimp.

Meet: The Bobbit Worm

If sea creatures ever became sentient enough to take over the ocean from other fishes the Bobbit Worm and the Mantis Shrimp alliance would be the only alliance necessary for them to control the ocean.

redheron

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 11:14:16 am »

While the giant isopod is really cool. You forgot the contender RIGHT BEHIND the Mantis Shrimp.

Meet: The Bobbit Worm

If sea creatures ever became sentient enough to take over the ocean from other fishes the Bobbit Worm and the Mantis Shrimp alliance would be the only alliance necessary for them to control the ocean.
Bobbit worms are a fucking menace, I've heard horror stories of them accidentally getting into aquariums via coral with babies in and they just murder fucking everything

They'll snip a fish right in half, no problem

redheron

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2016, 12:42:38 am »
When you didn?t quite catch the terrible joke your friend made a minute ago and it?s JUST hitting you a minute later and also you evolved to hunt pelagic mollusks in perpetual darkness

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2016, 01:34:35 am »
When you didn?t quite catch the terrible joke your friend made a minute ago and it?s JUST hitting you a minute later and also you evolved to hunt pelagic mollusks in perpetual darkness

MMMFFFF those sexy teeth I'd LOVE to 69 with that BeAST!
*spork*