Should I shave?

• 57 Replies
Re: Should I shave?
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2016, 12:20:45 pm »
Please don't say such things. Heron is pretty cool and just trying to help. Also, you can't just pick and choose what part of arguments you want to listen to if they don't agree with yours or don't put perspective on things when you were trying to put perspective on your words to Heron.

Your attractions matter in this context because you're just thinking you have the same standards of attraction as people born with and ingrained with their definitions of beauty and that makes you close enough to be one of them when you're really just thinking you are. You may prefer pale skin but you could teach yourself to be attracted to tan skin or dyed hair. Different cultures were raised in it but subject to the mass changing of fetish as well. Not to mention Asians have shit facial hair genetics so why would you think that western magazines are going to know anything about Asian facial hair. lol

What does this have to do with me saying that the experiment probably only looked at one culture and was hence subject to only that culture's standard of beauty??

Let me ask you something. Do you think dodongo dong dong?
o bb

jimin

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2016, 12:21:11 pm »
Let me ask you something. Do you think dodongo dong dong?

indubitably

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2016, 12:28:44 pm »
Please don't say such things. Heron is pretty cool and just trying to help. Also, you can't just pick and choose what part of arguments you want to listen to if they don't agree with yours or don't put perspective on things when you were trying to put perspective on your words to Heron.

Your attractions matter in this context because you're just thinking you have the same standards of attraction as people born with and ingrained with their definitions of beauty and that makes you close enough to be one of them when you're really just thinking you are. You may prefer pale skin but you could teach yourself to be attracted to tan skin or dyed hair. Different cultures were raised in it but subject to the mass changing of fetish as well. Not to mention Asians have shit facial hair genetics so why would you think that western magazines are going to know anything about Asian facial hair. lol

What does this have to do with me saying that the experiment probably only looked at one culture and was hence subject to only that culture's standard of beauty??

It says Australian Study. Not Ching Chong Hong Kong times. Why would you think they would only look at Asian women? But there are probably Asian women involved since it's Australia. The Abstract of the study even mentions positive correlation with more facial hair, and I already mentioned Asians aren't gifted with facial hair aesthetics.

jimin

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2016, 12:33:35 pm »
It says Australian Study. Not Ching Chong Hong Kong times. Why would you think they would only look at Asian women? But there are probably Asian women involved since it's Australia. The Abstract of the study even mentions positive correlation with more facial hair, and I already mentioned Asians aren't gifted with facial hair aesthetics.

You're completely missing the point

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2016, 12:44:28 pm »

You're completely missing the point

What point are you trying to make if it's not "A western journal isn't including everyone in their voting process" when statistically they would be?

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2016, 04:08:57 pm »
on second thought dont shave with a razor just pluck the hairs out thank me later

LMAO
*spork*

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2016, 04:11:04 pm »
Here is a boyband that is considered one of the most attractive

I'm not attracted to anyone in this picture. They all look like children. And gay. Gay children.
*spork*

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2016, 07:46:21 am »
What if I can only grow patchy scraggly face hairs?

Ignore the accented jawline argument, that's for man-children with bad genetics. Unless you have bad jaw genetics don't do it.

Maybe I'm just against it because I only get scraggle-fuzz too and since I'm blonde it comes in three different colors and looks like shit. But seriously, that discipline to shave everyday is just a sprinkling of what people might think your real life discipline is like.

having to keep up trimming facial hair shows more discipline and skill than just lopping it off everyday.
Habeeb it

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2016, 01:16:40 pm »
sexy:

not sexy:
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2016, 09:17:28 pm »

some of these might be wrong im drunk

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2016, 09:38:52 pm »