Rampant pedophilia in Hollywood & Government

• 44 Replies
Re: Rampant pedophilia in Hollywood & Government
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 08:34:10 pm »
While the pizzagate conspiracy is utter nonsense, wasn't the cover up of pedophilia 30 years ago in the UK confirmed by serious news stories?

Yes, I even made a post about it in this thread:

More sex-ring coverups in the UK

Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual abuse of children by members of the British government.

More than 30 years later, an inquiry into allegations of child sex abuse rings, murder, and cover-ups has been launched by the British government after Scotland Yard detectives said they believed statements by victims who claimed they were systematically abused as young boys at sex abuse parties attended by judges, politicians, intelligence officers, and staff at the royal palaces.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-thatchers-government-covered-up-a-vip-pedophile-ring

I guess what I'm getting at is that it's important not to conflate the two.

Sure, that's fair. But I'm not sure how many people really believe that Hillary Clinton was selling kids out of a pizza parlor. It caught on because people were like "hey yeah there's this thing that's been happening for a long time how come nobody is talking about it?"

im much more inclined to believe betsy devos is selling immigrant girls and toddlers to rich white people.
IM NAKED

h

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 04:20:56 pm »
dudeweed😂

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2018, 09:46:11 am »
*spork*

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2019, 04:17:36 pm »
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhvUTf7Ufc5uxFDAEO

R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Sexual Abuse On Underage Females, Faces 30-70 Years In Jail!

Four criminal cases with ten charges total were filed in Chicago on Friday against singer R. Kelly. NBC’s Danny Cevallos breaks down the charges.
*spork*

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2019, 08:33:10 pm »
Not actually pedophilia, but an interesting trend involving Leonardo DiCaprio's age vs. the age of the women he dates over time:

no don't

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2019, 02:29:46 am »
Not actually pedophilia, but an interesting trend involving Leonardo DiCaprio's age vs. the age of the women he dates over time:

I refuse to date women over a hundred and twenty five (feet).
aka luke

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2019, 08:58:06 pm »
Should mention in this thread that Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking girls for the second time.

Quote from: Donald Trump
I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

Super well-connected dude.
no don't

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2019, 11:18:16 am »
Should mention in this thread that Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking girls for the second time.

Quote from: Donald Trump
I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

Super well-connected dude.

And many of them are on the younger side (of 18)

...lol
*spork*

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2020, 10:42:54 am »
m'lady

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2020, 02:03:25 pm »

m'lady

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 06:56:12 am »
m'lady