You have only yourselves to blame
pretty sure he left the server of his own volition

maybe he'll be back someday ;C

Re: WE SHARK NOW
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 08:26:54 pm »
You have only yourselves to blame
pretty sure he left the server of his own volition

maybe he'll be back someday ;C

He left because he considered all of you his friends (not sure where he got that idea tbh) and then he was banned for being himself.
Clearly he wasn't satisfied sitting in the wrongthink corner with the rest of us in #freefish
Shit Ass

redheron

Ceph
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 08:51:25 pm »
He left because he considered all of you his friends (not sure where he got that idea tbh) and then he was banned for being himself.
Clearly he wasn't satisfied sitting in the wrongthink corner with the rest of us in #freefish
Hey I fought really hard for him to get unbanned in the first place, and neither of these two recent bans of his were from me. I defended him really hard to rachel, and he gave her his word that he was going to be civil, and not use the N-word. Then supposedly he did. I wasn't there for the actual event, I wanna know what the heck changed and if he's ok.

Here is the log of his current ban if you don't believe I'm not responsible:

"being himself" yeah ok. I don't know why I'm bothering trying to have a real conversation with you since you always get real creative with the facts like this. something something stop turning me into a strawman something something I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't really matter. whatever SORRY DISCORD IS NOT SUPPORTED DUE TO LINK ROT/attachments/162574501949865984/348672571308507146/bp.png[/img]

Ceph if you're reading this you don't have to come back to wetfish if you don't want to but please message me on discord, we don't even have to talk about these guys, theres a Ceph shaped hole in my life

Re: Ceph
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 09:07:41 pm »
Hey I fought really hard for him to get unbanned in the first place, and neither of these two recent bans of his were from me. I defended him really hard to rachel, and he gave her his word that he was going to be civil, and not use the N-word. Then supposedly he did. I wasn't there for the actual event, I wanna know what the heck changed and if he's ok.

Here is the log of his current ban if you don't believe I'm not responsible:

"being himself" yeah ok. I don't know why I'm bothering trying to have a real conversation with you since you always get real creative with the facts like this. something something stop turning me into a strawman something something I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't really matter. whatever SORRY DISCORD IS NOT SUPPORTED DUE TO LINK ROT/attachments/162574501949865984/348672571308507146/bp.png[/img]

Ceph if you're reading this you don't have to come back to wetfish if you don't want to but please message me on discord, we don't even have to talk about these guys, theres a Ceph shaped hole in my life

straw man
ˌstr? ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

ceph likes to be able to say "nigger"

How is this a strawman?

Crack open a dictionary some time
Shit Ass

redheron

Re: Ceph
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2017, 09:14:36 pm »

straw man
ˌstr? ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

ceph likes to be able to say "nigger"

How is this a strawman?

Crack open a dictionary some time
The strawman thing is referring to how you like to come up with a reason for me to be your enemy in every scenario. You're so confrontational, I don't understand why you are compelled to insult my intelligence any time we talk.

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2017, 09:47:31 pm »
So you were assuming that I was straw-manning you when I was not, and effectively straw-manned me while accusing me of straw-manning you.
Nice.

I don't like you. I don't like what you represent. And I don't care for your crocodile tears.
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2017, 09:53:45 pm »
So you were assuming that I was straw-manning you when I was not, and effectively straw-manned me while accusing me of straw-manning you.
Nice.

I don't like you. I don't like what you represent. And I don't care for your crocodile tears.
You don't like this made up idea of who I am that you have. You don't know me at all. This is what I've been saying all along. And nobody's crying about anything.

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:53 pm »
Nice.

You don't like this made up idea of who I am that you have. You don't know me at all. This is what I've been saying all along. And nobody's crying about anything.

croc?o?dile tears
noun
tears or expressions of sorrow that are insincere.

If you want ceph back, but only if he doesn't use words you don't like, then you don't want ceph back.
You want your idealized version of ceph.
And this is why he won't be coming back. You can't accept him for what he is. None of you can.
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 10:07:19 pm »

croc?o?dile tears
noun
tears or expressions of sorrow that are insincere.

If you want ceph back, but only if he doesn't use words you don't like, then you don't want ceph back.
You want your idealized version of ceph.
And this is why he won't be coming back. You can't accept him for what he is. None of you can.
My feelings aren't insincere. I'm not the one who banned him. I'm not the one who's mad at him about his language. I disagree with it, but friends can disagree about stuff. I miss him. :\ I'm not lying.

As I keep saying, your impressions about me are wrong.

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2017, 10:09:44 pm »
Ok I'll spell it out again

You are not the problem

You are part of the problem
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2017, 10:29:16 pm »

You are not the problem

Which is kind of what I've been saying, you're projecting this 'problem' onto me.

redheron

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2017, 10:30:14 pm »
anyway back on topic

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 10:55:58 pm »
A mutual friend gave me his cell phone number (and he even asked ceph for his permission before giving me his number). I texted him a couple times to see what happened but he never responded.

?\_(シ)_/?
*spork*

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2017, 10:56:45 pm »

You are not the problem

Which is kind of what I've been saying, you're projecting this 'problem' onto me.

I think you missed the point I was trying to make. You're fixated on not taking any blame whatsoever for something you have contributed to.

Doesn't matter anyways, since he's not coming back. It is what it is.
At least you all taught him a valuable lesson: A communist on duty has no friends.
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2017, 11:15:17 pm »
I think you missed the point I was trying to make. You're fixated on not taking any blame whatsoever for something you have contributed to.

Doesn't matter anyways, since he's not coming back. It is what it is.
At least you all taught him a valuable lesson: A communist on duty has no friends.
like I said I didn't contribute to his ban, I even got him unbanned the first time. I've been on his side this whole time lol