WE SHARK NOW

• 79 Replies
Re: high effort posting in shitpost central again whoops
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2019, 10:34:13 pm »
All the slapanus modules have been disabled because one of rachel's new friends was slapanus kicked within ten minutes of her joining.

actually it was literally within 30 seconds, say is a monster

Somebody cried about being anusslapped? I was anus slapped within 20 seconds of joining the first time i got on IRC...I'm still around for some reason..
carpetdime

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2019, 03:15:59 pm »
All the slapanus modules have been disabled because one of rachel's new friends was slapanus kicked within ten minutes of her joining.

Somebody cried about being anusslapped? I was anus slapped within 20 seconds of joining the first time i got on IRC...I'm still around for some reason..
somebody who was personally invited got kicked off the server within seconds of joining and didn't want to come back because it was an incredibly negative first impression. seems reasonable to me
🎷🐕

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2019, 03:27:59 pm »

somebody who was personally invited got kicked off the server within seconds of joining and didn't want to come back because it was an incredibly negative first impression. seems reasonable to me

I was personally invited too, its not like I magically found wetfish.  Sort of seems more like an IRC initiation thing. I was so new to IRC when it happened that I was talking to rachel on AIM about it thinking I'd been banned...
carpetdime

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2019, 03:30:12 pm »

I was personally invited too, its not like I magically found wetfish.  Sort of seems more like an IRC initiation thing. I was so new to IRC when it happened that I was talking to rachel on AIM about it thinking I'd been banned...

hell the more i'm trying to remember (this was quite a while ago) I didn't even realize kitten and fishy were bots at first.  I thought it was some weird fucking furry roleplay bullshit someone was pulling. I had -no- clue what the hell was going on lol.
carpetdime

found ceph
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2020, 07:47:48 pm »

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 111 CORAL FOR THIS POST

*spork*