FLAT EARTH GENERAL

• 85 Replies
Re: FLAT EARTH GENERAL
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 05:59:10 pm »
Current Weather On A Flat Earth
You can't understand the weather without knowing the TRUE shape of the Earth!

https://darksky.net/flatearth
*spork*

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2019, 04:30:56 pm »

RACHEL TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

no don't

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2019, 06:45:27 pm »
So, semi-serious post. I met an actual, unironic, Bible-is-absolute-truth, NASA-is-lying, science-is-fake flat-Earther. (She was, actually, the aunt of this girl I really like.) It was astonishing, the level of mental gymnastics and active eye-closing she had to do day-to-day to maintain her belief. Highlights of the conversation included: "If satellites are real, why can't we find lost ships at sea?" "Go outside, do you see a curve?" "You can shoot a laser and it will stay parallel to the ground." "The Bible is God's word because it says so." "Global warming is a conspiracy by 'scientists' to fake data."

And I now find this thread a lot less funny.
signatures

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2019, 01:38:19 pm »
So, semi-serious post. I met an actual, unironic, Bible-is-absolute-truth, NASA-is-lying, science-is-fake flat-Earther. (She was, actually, the aunt of this girl I really like.) It was astonishing, the level of mental gymnastics and active eye-closing she had to do day-to-day to maintain her belief. Highlights of the conversation included: "If satellites are real, why can't we find lost ships at sea?" "Go outside, do you see a curve?" "You can shoot a laser and it will stay parallel to the ground." "The Bible is God's word because it says so." "Global warming is a conspiracy by 'scientists' to fake data."

My cousin is the same way. Exactly the same. Bible is fact, not metaphor. God has never made a mistake. The Earth is flat and science is the devil trying to trick you.

Also he has over 100k subs on YouTube...

*spork*

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2019, 12:57:13 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2019, 01:12:05 pm »

My cousin is the same way. Exactly the same. Bible is fact, not metaphor. God has never made a mistake. The Earth is flat and science is the devil trying to trick you.

Also he has over 100k subs on YouTube...

Aliens invade and take all the stupid people into space, never to be seen again.  The rest of us are fine with it.
aka luke

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2019, 08:23:03 pm »
no don't

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2019, 03:10:16 pm »
no don't

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2019, 12:34:41 am »
🎷🐕

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2019, 04:21:22 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2019, 07:48:05 pm »

I'm going to toughen up my kids by naming them Enus and Regina.
aka luke

« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2019, 11:55:54 am »
*spork*

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2019, 12:07:21 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2019, 12:33:04 pm »

I will chase you to the fucking ice wall for posting this!!! I SENT THIS IN CONFIDENCE!!!!!!