What's your superpower?

• 17 Replies
Re: What's your superpower?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 03:07:10 am »

Actually, depending on how it worked, if it just severed the connection between your mass and the gravitational field, you would still possess the momentum that had been imparted on you prior to that severing. Would that mean you would just kinda drift away from the surface of the earth as you continue in a straight line and earth moves on a curved one? The momentum the galaxy imparts on us is way greater than the momentum the earth and sun impart on us anyway. Need a physicist to chime in, but I find it hard to believe someone would just stop dead in their tracks unless you were specifically anchored to a single (x,y,z,t) point in spacetime, and if that's the case the deceleration would probably kill you anyway.

Bonus effect of gravity-ignoring powers: go inside and then escape a black hole without injury, then tell us what the inside looks like.
I would never be able to go inside a black hole
SORRY DISCORD IS NOT SUPPORTED DUE TO LINK ROT/attachments/162574501949865984/654277617830199296/tooscared.jpg[/img]

also when I found out about that character in the mango I was sad he stole my power, then I found out he's a cinnamon bun and I forgave him lol.

ANOMALY TIPPED 50 CORAL FOR THIS POST

🎷🐕

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 06:50:33 am »
My superpower is I can become any sea animal
o bb

h

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2019, 07:05:09 am »
deat
dudeweed😂