Language memes thread
« on: July 19, 2019, 05:10:59 pm »

no don't

Re: Language memes thread
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 08:07:18 pm »
no don't

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 12:57:47 pm »
Guess I'm the only one who likes these. Oh well!

no don't

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 01:15:58 pm »
Cool thread concept, I like this
*spork*

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 06:53:24 pm »

RACHEL TIPPED 1000 CORAL FOR THIS POST

no don't

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 06:57:23 pm »

lmao these are awesome

where did you find all of this very obscure content?

I'm sad no one else has found any language memes besides you

...myself included!
*spork*

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 07:05:50 pm »

lmao these are awesome

where did you find all of this very obscure content?

I'm sad no one else has found any language memes besides you

...myself included!

this time it was from twitter
no don't

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 10:36:02 am »
When inventing new pronouns was fashionable a couple years ago, one of the "you're a shit if you don't use this when I'm not around" pronouns was "thon".  ... that's "tuna fish" in French.  People were insisting I was a bad person if I didn't call them a tuna fish instead of a man, woman, or other.

ANOMALY TIPPED FOR THIS POST

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2020, 04:25:17 pm »

Sechs is german for six and sound almost like sex. Vier means four in german and sounds like fear. And fünf is german for five.

m'lady

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 08:12:25 pm »
when your spanish teacher asks you how to say tree in spanish
https://twitter.com/ChopStacks/status/1297614773018865667
m'lady

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2020, 10:41:27 am »

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

AmaryllisGardener on writing 60,000 fake language articles in 10 years
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2020, 02:13:11 pm »
Honestly, I don't mind if you revert all of my edits, delete my articles, and ban me from the wiki for good. I've already found out that my "contributions" have angered countless people, and to me that's all the devastation I can be given, after years of my thinking I was doing good (and yes, obsessively editing, I have OCD). I was only a 12-year-old kid when I started, and sometimes when you start something young, you can't see that the habit you've developed is unhealthy and unhelpful as you get older. I don't care about defending myself, I only want to stop being harassed on my social medias (and to stop my other friends who have nothing to do with the wiki from being harassed as well). Whether peace can by scowiki being kept like it is or extensively reformed to wipe my influence from it makes no difference to me now that I know that I've done no good anyway. --AmaryllisGardener
m'lady

Re: AmaryllisGardener on writing 60,000 fake language articles in 10 years
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2020, 10:56:36 pm »
Honestly, I don't mind if you revert all of my edits, delete my articles, and ban me from the wiki for good. I've already found out that my "contributions" have angered countless people, and to me that's all the devastation I can be given, after years of my thinking I was doing good (and yes, obsessively editing, I have OCD). I was only a 12-year-old kid when I started, and sometimes when you start something young, you can't see that the habit you've developed is unhealthy and unhelpful as you get older. I don't care about defending myself, I only want to stop being harassed on my social medias (and to stop my other friends who have nothing to do with the wiki from being harassed as well). Whether peace can by scowiki being kept like it is or extensively reformed to wipe my influence from it makes no difference to me now that I know that I've done no good anyway. --AmaryllisGardener

this shit is one of the greatest internet drama sagas of all time
no don't

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 02:52:07 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2021, 03:53:52 pm »

NEPNEP TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

no don't