THE E JUICE THREAD!

• 5 Replies
THE E JUICE THREAD!
« on: September 24, 2019, 03:57:31 pm »
Lets discuss vaping bullshit here! We can use this thread to talk about certain flavors or different brands we had good or bad experiences with! Devices, Juices, Tanks, battery mods. All of it! We put it all right here!
carpetdime

Re: THE E JUICE THREAD!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:26:13 pm »
So....vapewild....
I gave them a try, and if you use the discount code that makes it 4.95 for their sampler pack of 4 juices, plus the extras they give you free, its a great deal for something cheap and meh tasting that will work as emergency e juice in a pinch.

I wouldn't recommend paying full prices for their juices, even after "steeping" they end up with this weird perfumey taste.  I was liking their hannibal necter and their Coconutty tropical juices but after having them for a couple weeks, they taste the way a "tropical" car air freshener smells.

No issues with shipping, I was really excited to try "star dust" which was a cucumber melon sort of thing, but the cucumber gets really perfumey and synthetic tasting and the melon starts to give me a headache.

Its not so horrible its worth throwing out, and its great if you want to keep a little bottle in the car for an emergency with your backup batteries or something, but it's certainly not an all day vape or anything I'm going to burn through immediately.

Lets talk about Sugoi Vape.  Weeb juice.  A few youtubers complained about the cartoon characters on the juice bottles that have some Yugoioh ass looking weeby anime characters on them.   This really doesn't matter.  The juice is fucking AMAZING. 
https://www.sugoivapor.com/

They also make YAMI VAPE ,or they're some how the same company or a line by that company.  I've ordered 3 more flavors by Sugoi/Yami, i'll write something up about them when I get them, but so far I can really vouch for Yami Vapor TARUTO flavor. 

Its got to be the best creamy custardy vanilla crusty gram crackery e juice i've ever tried (thats my favorite flavor area, because I won't actually eat the shit because of calories and cholesterol)  They really hit it out of the park with Taruto.  Like to the point that the day after getting the package (and with the ban incoming) I ordered another bottle the next day. 

I'm also going to be trying out their "Bad Karma", and "Sakura" flavors.

Kings Crest Dutchess is really hyped like crazy on the internet, its got a lot of glowing reviews, people seem to love the stuff. It tastes very close to the Taruto but with more of a funk linger after taste that I didn't like.  Its a similar formulation but its more stronger in flavoring.  It isn't bad, but I don't see why its considered such a premium ejiuce compared to other brands with similar juices that have a close flavor profile.

NAKED 100... this WAS my favorite brand of ejuice before i found that Taruto stuff.  The Lava flow has this amazing strawberry pineapple coconut thing going on. Nice and tart on the inhale and some smooth coconut on the exhale.  Super nice, super fruity.  But the stuff is probably the most expensive I'll ever try coming in at 26.80$ per 60ml bottle in stores or 10.99 per 60ml bottle online.  I've tried a couple of their flavors now, none of them disappoint, and they've all tasted exactly as described.  Their menthol fruity hybrids are really nice, too, but the menthol is STONG.

Bad Blood - Bad Drip Labs | 60mL E-Liquid-  I got this along with Reds Apple E juice on "Sale" (even with half off because going out of business, internet is still cheaper) Both of these are pretty ok.   The Bad Blood has some fruity vanilla action going on. Blueberry/berry/vanilla notes and no super chemical taste.  Really nice, really smooth, not super intense when vaped (could be my tank) The Bad Blood is pretty popular so I gave it a try.  I wasn't wow'd by this.  it has some really amazing packaging and it comes with a little microfiber cloth to wipe your ejizz up. I wish they'd put as much effort into their flavoring as they put into their packaging, probably the most premium glass bottle/glass dripper ejuice packaging system I've ever seen (comes in a big pill perscription screw off lid plastic bottle with the glass bottle and the little jizz shammy) The bottles are nicer than the naked 100 glass bottles (naked 100 now comes in plastic squeeze bottles per my last order)

Reds Apple E juice -   Okay...so its not bad.  It doesn't taste like artificial apple candy, its really sweet on the inhale and super apple on the exhale, but still...something doesn't exactly sit right with me about this one.  I've found that its great as a "mixer" . If you've got something fruity or super custardy and you want to give it a little apple kick, add a few droppers full of this and mix it up.   I don't think I'll use this juice as a straight vape, but I'm having a lot of fun using it to spread out other flavors I find myself enjoying while giving them a nice little hint of apple. 

99.9 percent of the juices I use are a 30pg 70vg mix ( I LIKE IT THICK BBY) and I usually do the lowest nicotine strength available.
carpetdime

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 07:18:47 pm »
If you live in Denver, go to Denver Vape for your e-juice and mods.  Tell 'em luke sent you.  It won't do you any good, but it will make me feel more popular when someone tells me that one of my weird internet friends came by and wouldn't stop staring at their boobs.
aka luke

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 11:22:22 pm »
If you live in Denver, go to Denver Vape for your e-juice and mods.  Tell 'em luke sent you.  It won't do you any good, but it will make me feel more popular when someone tells me that one of my weird internet friends came by and wouldn't stop staring at their boobs.

hah, laughed at that.  Well played.
carpetdime

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 06:54:49 am »

go on down to denver vape and tellem luke-o said you stare at their boobs.////////////////////'

i used to like those naked juices a bunch.  Then i started making my own and most commercial juices tasted unnecessarily sweet. after awhile i got really simple about it, 1 flavor into some vg, done.  orange flavor, done.  lime flavor, done.

woodneko

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 08:53:18 am »
I thought e juice came from e girls and e boys.