How often do you bathe?

• 11 Replies
How often do you bathe?
« on: December 07, 2023, 10:39:31 am »
filthy fuckers
o bb

Re: How often do you bathe?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 10:46:01 am »
I can't fucking BELIEVE that I bathe the least out of all you fuckers. Surely out of the many NEETs and degenerates on wetfishonline.com, there would be SOMEONE who bathes less than me lol

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 10:49:58 am »
>qeeg
>less than a few times per month
o bb

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 10:50:58 am »
Bro you probably smell like a homeless diabetic man who sleeps in horse caca
o bb

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 10:54:17 am »
My parents don't seem to give a shit until it's been a few months lol. Also, I don't smell anything bad from myself lol

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 01:34:49 pm »
On average I take a shower every 2-3 days. Sometimes more often if I am getting dirty working on the farm or hiking
*spork*

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 02:34:36 pm »
This is insane. Is it really possible I'm the only member of this community that bathes every day? Bunch of Aellas in here.
o bb

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2023, 03:09:25 pm »

When you don't wash your balls every day you make terry crews very sad.
carpetdime

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2023, 03:25:57 pm »
I wash my body with soap and water every 2-3 days, and shampoo my hair once every 2-3 showers, or about 1-2 times a week. Obviously if I'm doing something especially dirty I shower/shampoo as appropriate. I also haven't used deodorant/cologne/whatever in over a decade.

EDIT: Also lol the results chart is a middle finger
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 03:38:40 pm by rothen »
signatures

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2023, 04:43:29 pm »
This is insane. Is it really possible I'm the only member of this community that bathes every day? Bunch of Aellas in here.

Why do you need to bathe every day? Are you doing strenuous activity and sweating? Are you naturally a sweaty or smelly person? Personally I only take a shower once my hair gets too oily (2-3 days), or after exercise / sex.

If I'm having sex every day then I'm bathing every day too 😋

I don't really develop a lot of body odor until 4-5+ days without showering. UNLESS I've been sweating a lot / exercising
*spork*

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 04:49:48 pm »

I don't really develop a lot of body odor until 4-5+ days without showering. UNLESS I've been sweating a lot / exercising

An important part of avoiding body odor is by NOT wearing old clothes after you've taken a shower. I only wear freshly laundered clothing for the first 24 hours after showering because when you wear clothes you've worn before the body odor bacteria has already saturated the fabric
*spork*

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2023, 09:45:22 am »
I can't fucking BELIEVE that I bathe the least out of all you fuckers. Surely out of the many NEETs and degenerates on wetfishonline.com, there would be SOMEONE who bathes less than me lol
interesting way to learn you're the most disgusting person here. will you learn anything from this? no of course not - its everyone else who is the problem!!

My parents don't seem to give a shit until it's been a few months lol. Also, I don't smell anything bad from myself lol
maybe people who aren't your parents would tolerate your presence if you showered more lol

personally if i'm doing nothing strenuous (sitting at my desk) i shower every other day. If I am working, I shower. If I have sex, I shower.

Sometimes showering is like a nice treat. Sometimes its just work.

A big change I've learned is changing my trousers every day. I used to change all my other clothes daily, but not my trousers. Washing them daily feels luxurious. It's nice.
m'lady