how many times have you had sex in your life

• 18 Replies
Re: how many times have you had sex in your life
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 01:57:29 pm »
I really doubt 3 people here have had sex 4000+ times in their lives...

Assume the average Wetfish user is 35 years old and has been having sex since age 15, that gives you 20 years of fuckin'

4000 / 20 = 200. That means you've had sex at a MINIMUM of 200 times per year. Which is approximately having sex every other day, for 20 years straight.

I understand having sex with someone a lot when you first start dating, but I cannot imagine any 20 year relationship where you continue to have sex that often.

Who are you people??? Pls explain how you got to 4000+

The 4000+ crowd is obviously joking but I'm concerned about the 1000-2000 crowd. That's still a lot

I'm in the 1000-2000 crowd if you count oral, anal, and vaginal all as "sex"

Assuming that I have had sex once per week per partner and I have been dating 2.5 people for the past 10 years, that gives me approximately 1300 sexual encounters.

Prior to 10 years ago I did not have any long term relationships and my sex life was very sporadic
*spork*

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 02:00:58 pm »
Also, rachel, you've never had an SO want sex every day? That's kind of a starting point for "relationship material" for me...

That's right. Up until Ozmiander I have never dated anyone who wanted to have sex every day. My sex drive is infinite, btw. I will have sex whenever. But I'm not pushy about it. Enthusiastic consent is sexy
*spork*

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2020, 02:08:07 pm »
Also, rachel, you've never had an SO want sex every day? That's kind of a starting point for "relationship material" for me...

That's right. Up until Ozmiander I have never dated anyone who wanted to have sex every day. My sex drive is infinite, btw. I will have sex whenever. But I'm not pushy about it. Enthusiastic consent is sexy

infinite sex drive. nice. ^5 insatiable buddy! :)

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2020, 02:10:40 pm »

infinite sex drive. nice. sup insatiable buddy? :)

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Unfortunately, the girls who have similar sex drives aren't always particularly mentally stable.
signatures