I'll add recent posts if someone gives me washing machine and yellow body

• 7 Replies
I'll add recent posts if someone gives me washing machine and yellow body

TAWD TIPPED FOR THIS POST

RACHEL TIPPED FOR THIS POST

i might accept top hat instead of washing machine, what is the top hat rarity and i want to see it

I only had this one washing machine

but now it's yours

please use it wisely

*spork*

thank you tawd and rachel~!!!!

KAYIMBO TIPPED FOR THIS POST

m'lady

last weekend I read through some of the docs and code.  froward requested both recent posts and recent topics. This weekend I'll test some stuff out, starting with a plugin i found that seems to do this pretty straight forwardly

last weekend I read through some of the docs and code.  froward requested both recent posts and recent topics. This weekend I'll test some stuff out, starting with a plugin i found that seems to do this pretty straight forwardly

Keep in mind that we are using a forked version of SMF. You'll have to make sure any plugins are compatible with the specific version we are using.

https://github.com/wetfish/online
*spork*

yeah i know i think i made forum PRs before.  There should already be an option for recent posts in the lib on the homepage, so worst case is grab that out and turn it into its own page.

just an update, last weekend I completely forgot about this and instead played video games and watched the walking dead for 16 hours. 
Same plan for this weekend, run it locally, test the already included recent posts feature, test one of the plugins.

Feel free to ping me on irc and be like what the fuck where is this feature.

RACHEL TIPPED FOR THIS POST