who else is addicted to dharr mann videos?

• 5 Replies
who else is addicted to dharr mann videos?
« on: December 04, 2020, 10:53:10 am »
I can't stop watching them.  They're so dumb, and i am dumb, so i like subscribe and share.  I like how he looks super obliterated high at the end of every video, and how he is famous in his videos.  I also like how many videos take place in the parking lot.

edit: i also like the woman with 2 different color eyes, and the woman who always plays the slut/bitch character.

Re: who else is addicted to dharr mann videos?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 11:02:36 am »
I can't stop watching them.  They're so dumb, and i am dumb, so i like subscribe and share.  I like how he looks super obliterated high at the end of every video, and how he is famous in his videos.  I also like how many videos take place in the parking lot.

edit: i also like the woman with 2 different color eyes, and the woman who always plays the slut/bitch character.

why is that 50 year old mans mom busting into his room? he looks older than her?
carpetdime

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 08:16:23 am »
never heard of this guy before
*spork*

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 06:41:41 am »

this is amazing and hilarious

i love how everyone involved in his life when he's a junkie says YOU'RE JUST A JUNKIE instead of ya know, the dealer that says "eh its not a big deal just keep a lid on it" and the rehab guy who says "THIS time it WORKS! just WORK the program! YOU GOT THIS!"

also the incredible aging makeup on the rehab counselor
m'lady

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 06:45:29 am »

beautiful incel revenge fantasy
m'lady

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 08:40:24 am »
I like how he has grey hair but still lives with his mom and she has keys to his room
*spork*