people are dumb as hell lmao

• 109 Replies
Re: white women are dumb as hell lmao
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2021, 12:18:30 pm »

how im tryin 2 b in 2022 (the guy in camo i mean)

m'lady

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2021, 06:05:13 pm »
m'lady

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2021, 12:29:13 pm »

umm this girl looks vaguely asian are you sure this is the right thread?
*spork*

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2021, 04:07:27 am »
m'lady

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2021, 02:33:30 pm »

i love discorg
m'lady

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2022, 11:37:04 am »

i love discorg

whats the context here
carpetdime

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2022, 04:28:14 pm »

i love discorg

whats the context here

they told her to cut off her hair and eat it so she did
m'lady

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2022, 12:07:20 am »

i love discorg

whats the context here

wow this was painful to watch, it sounds like they got some lewds and are threatening to send it to her family or some shit

nice autistic description of the video fuck truck, adding subtitles is not context
*spork*

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2022, 12:12:49 am »

i love discorg

whats the context here

wow this was painful to watch, it sounds like they got some lewds and are threatening to send it to her family or some shit

nice autistic description of the video fuck truck, adding subtitles is not context

Yeah this is disturbing, I feel like I can hear the retainers clicking and the crusty fapkins rustling about on their desks as they blackmail this person into fucking her hair up. It totally feels like a lewds blackmail thing and that makes it gross.

carpetdime

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2022, 06:16:06 pm »

i love discorg

whats the context here

Yeah this is disturbing, I feel like I can hear the retainers clicking and the crusty fapkins rustling about on their desks as they blackmail this person into fucking her hair up. It totally feels like a lewds blackmail thing and that makes it gross.

this is probably gonna disappoint you, but the people who are really good at bullying - and enjoy it - on the internet, aren't lonely losers who spend hours obsessing, or autistic, or even sociopaths. They're not fucking napkins and they don't have gross teeth. They're your average narcissist normy and drive by bullying is easy for them because their brains are social, like brains are supposed to be.

Its very telling that you mentally assigned them a bunch of lonely/ugly people behaviors, and then told us about it.

Here's a meme about it (also relevant to thread)

apparently there's a bunch of demonising empathy memes going around tiktok to go hand in hand with the fake autism personas.
m'lady

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2022, 08:02:37 am »
m'lady

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2022, 08:44:28 am »

i actually *love* butter
m'lady

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2022, 03:56:50 pm »
She’s also one of three women behind a Beanie Baby pricing guide and a Facebook group for collectors with tens of thousands of members. Combined, they have several decades of Beanie experience. Their names, naturally, are Karen, Karen, and Becky.
https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22870250/nft-beanie-baby-price-guide-bubble-princess-value
the subject of the article turning his beanie babies into NFTs is arguably far dumber than any of these wom
m'lady

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2022, 07:45:46 pm »

actually dasha & the other one are both pretty good at asking thought provoking questions without being directly aggressive and its pretty impressive how good they can be at manipulating ppl in interviews
m'lady

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2022, 07:46:38 pm »
m'lady