More accessible controls

• 3 Replies
More accessible controls
« on: March 18, 2017, 06:22:28 pm »
Notably: switching pages shouldn't be clicking a single numeral at the bottom that's very hard to click. The font size is even smaller than the text that I am typing now! They should be extra big, half an inch high on my screen, and the full width of the bottom of the screen.

The numbers should be white on a black background for easiest read. The animated fish background is really hard on the eyes.

Moving next/previous page should be a giant, inch high arrow.

I'm big on accessibility.
m'lady

Re: More accessible controls
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 03:08:11 pm »
Ideally we should automagically load the next page inline when you scroll up to the end of the current page

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 06:53:26 pm »
Ideally we should automagically load the next page inline when you scroll up to the end of the current page
1. terrible idea that would run awfully on slow/unreliable connections (mine) especially phones
2. has nothing to do with accessibility
m'lady

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 04:44:02 pm »
1. terrible idea that would run awfully on slow/unreliable connections (mine) especially phones
2. has nothing to do with accessibility
1. The QoS wouldn't be any worse than if you actually had to click through to the next page
2. It has everything to do with UX