Is qeeg a disruptive user?

• 8 Replies
Is qeeg a disruptive user?
« on: January 05, 2023, 01:18:01 pm »
Over the past couple weeks several users have complained about arguments and general disruptive behavior from the user qeeg.
*spork*

Re: Is qeeg a disruptive user?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 01:22:11 pm »
I have 0 issues with their presence.
use Foon™

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 01:24:19 pm »
i have 0 issues with their presence but many issues with their attitude

can't even be challenged without ignoring people!

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2023, 01:32:18 pm »
I haven't really noticed qeeg prior to today, but from what I've seen today they've said perfectly sensible things and are being frustrated by people (vetsin in particular) bullying them. Honestly if I was operating I would have already given vetsin a 24-hour timeout to cool off for some of the things they've said.

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2023, 01:42:25 pm »
I haven't really noticed qeeg prior to today, but from what I've seen today they've said perfectly sensible things and are being frustrated by people.
This!
Plus, I also think this kind of decision should not be made overnight, and we should simply give this topic more time so that everyone can form an opinion on the topic and make a mindful and mature decision on the topic.
Reminds me of the discussion about standard (the wetfish user), where things ended as fast as they sprung off and everyone forgot about it within a week.
beep boop

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 05:25:55 pm »
qeeg can be accurately described with many adjectives, including lazy, entitled, boring, and immature - but i don't think they could accurately be described disruptive. They don't inhibit others conversing, and they only occasionally jump into others' conversations to give useless opinions that nobody asked for.
m'lady

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023, 05:53:08 am »
qeeg can be accurately described with many adjectives, including lazy, entitled, boring, and immature - but i don't think they could accurately be described disruptive. They don't inhibit others conversing, and they only occasionally jump into others' conversations to give useless opinions that nobody asked for.
I'm not lazy nor entitled, I legitimately have a lot of problems that are hard to surmount.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2023, 10:52:06 pm »
The results are conclusive, wetfish thinks qeeg should lurk more!

*spork*

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2023, 02:11:55 pm »
I'm not lazy nor entitled, I legitimately have a lot of problems that are hard to surmount.

any sensible reply i could give to this would best be summarized in this article.
m'lady