why am i listening to this, i want to kill them or die myself

this is literally putting me into fight or flight mode
m'lady

Re: Republicans that hate Gays!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 02:30:34 am »
btw i don't know why you would subject yourself to this

why am i listening to this, i want to kill them or die myself

this is literally putting me into fight or flight mode

Yes, listening to these podcasts makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I was never raised a Christian, but half of my family is super religious so it's interesting to get a glimpse into maybe some of the reasons half of my family doesn't talk to me.
*spork*

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 02:30:58 am »
its just something about white people that we have this.. pathological altruism? why did white people develop this

holy shit

maybe because its, the, uh, close knit communities we have??

btw any given black community is waaaaaaay more tight knit than any random "white" community especially homeschooling groups like this

How many black communities have you lived in?
*spork*

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2017, 02:33:52 am »
gj generalizing an entire group of people, who make up almost half the country.

so tolerant

Sorry that a short sentence to describe this thread has triggered you. Would you prefer I edit the title to adhere to your doublethink?
*spork*

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2017, 03:22:52 pm »
If you actually think this is an accurate representation of republicans or religious people you really need to examine your prejudices Rachel. There are extremists in any group of people, and you aren't helping bridge the middle ground like this.
Shit Ass

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 03:27:48 pm »
If you actually think this is an accurate representation of republicans or religious people you really need to examine your prejudices Rachel. There are extremists in any group of people, and you aren't helping bridge the middle ground like this.

I'm not sure what you're talking about or why you're taking such offense to this thread. At no point have I ever said that these people represent all republicans. The title of the thread is "Republicans that hates Gays" not "Republicans hate Gays". These women describe themselves as conservative christian moms, and everything else posted was quotes from their podcast.
*spork*

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 11:49:08 am »
This podcast stimulates my amygdala.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe
*spork*

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 09:31:08 pm »
no don't