Good morning housewives

• 33 Replies
Good morning housewives
« on: May 25, 2017, 07:41:08 am »
Are you a good housewife? Tell me about it!

This morning I woke up and did a load of dishes. Yesterday I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, weeded the garden, and hemmed devnill's pants. I've never hemmed anything before so devnill had to teach me. He says he doesn't like doing it but I thought it was fun.
*spork*

Re: Good morning housewives
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 08:36:15 am »
About a week ago I installed Debian on my laptop because I was tired of Arch.

USER WAS BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC
Reason: Please stay on topic

redheron

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:34:34 pm »
I'm washing the comforters and sheets today. After that I'm just gonna wash all the clothes in the house. And fold them, and put them someplace.

Considering putting a skirt on o: gasp

RACHEL TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 11:10:57 pm »
I'm washing the comforters and sheets today. After that I'm just gonna wash all the clothes in the house. And fold them, and put them someplace.

Nice!!! Devnill keeps all of his clean and dirty clothes in hampers so a lot of the time it's hard to tell what is what... I should just hang it up for him

haha
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 11:12:52 pm »

Nice!!! Devnill keeps all of his clean and dirty clothes in hampers so a lot of the time it's hard to tell what is what... I should just hang it up for him

haha
I've been doing a lot of folding lol, we have dressers for most stuff but I've been having to clean them out, they're kinda dusty lolol x_x

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 02:24:37 pm »
Yesterday I ran out of clean underwear so I just wore a fancy long dress and did laundry

xD
*spork*

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 03:53:01 pm »
Found this awesome recipes site specifically designed for saving money! https://www.budgetbytes.com/

Everything is priced out so you can pick things not only based on how tasty they look but how much they cost per serving.

Check out this pizza:

https://www.budgetbytes.com/2016/06/freezer-ready-mini-pizzas/

$0.36 each. THIRTY SIX CENTS

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 04:01:27 pm by rachel »
*spork*

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 02:09:19 pm »
i keep having to wash the sheets because me and my man make such a mess with all the sex juices, every night and some mornings. once it soaked through to the mattress underneath, and i just CAN'T get it out! I put down a plastic sheet but it crinkles and makes horrible noises, and i hate it!!
m'lady

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 02:09:56 pm »
also i love quinoa, natures healthy grain

i wish it hadn't suddenly got popular, now it's like, $9/pound. it used to be horse feed cheap.
m'lady

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 06:27:42 pm »
Today I was riding my longboard around the neighborhood to get some fresh air. I like looking at everyone's yards, I think it says a lot about who lives there. Anyway, I'm riding around and I see these giant beautiful purple flowers so I stop to take a minute to appreciate the garden.

Then I notice there's one of those little "Free Library" boxes so I take a peak...

Nothing super interesting, but by the time I was done perusing all the books I was greeted by an older / middle-aged woman and her dog, Ginger.

We talk for a few minutes about plants and gardening and stuff and she even told me the name of those beautiful flowers: Purple Delphinium!

So the moral of the story is look for people with nice gardens and maybe you'll get to meet some nice neighbors.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:52:43 pm by rachel »
*spork*

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 07:46:39 pm »
that's a great story. and i love neighborhoods with lots of nice plants to look at! and people who are friendly about it!

unfortunately if i am judged by the state of my yard, i'm a piece of garbage. i'll take a picture in the morning, but it's.. odd.
m'lady

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 02:13:51 am »
Get together with the neighbors!

*spork*

h

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 07:08:38 am »
this morning i held hands wit my husbando
dudeweed😂

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 10:00:05 pm »
Today I was working in the garden and met one of my neighbors from down the street! I was using some cut branches to help make the front yard garden a bit shadier; it's been so hot the past couple weeks that a bunch of plants are wilting, especially the basil. My neighbor was walking by and said he liked my flowers and the hugel. I explained how it works with decomposing logs and we introduced ourselves.
*spork*

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 07:31:33 am »
Hey y'all, I'd like to introduce Andy's wife Katie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accyX6m4xpg&t=20m25s
*spork*