Just stopping by to shit post

• 14 Replies
Just stopping by to shit post
« on: December 07, 2016, 07:18:03 pm »
I had some really good chicken today.  I had some really good chicken yesterday.  I don't know when I'll have really good chicken again. 

Re: Just stopping by to shit post
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 07:20:15 pm »
good chicken comes from the kitchen

if you have a kitchen you can make it happen
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 07:34:13 pm »
I had some really good chicken today.  I had some really good chicken yesterday.  I don't know when I'll have really good chicken again.

what made it good?

was it the suffering the chickens endured before they were slaughtered? their beaks and talons chopped off so they couldn't peck at eachother? rolling around in piles of their own shit, is that what made it good?
*spork*

h

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 05:22:30 am »

what made it good?

was it the suffering the chickens endured before they were slaughtered? their beaks and talons chopped off so they couldn't peck at eachother? rolling around in piles of their own shit, is that what made it good?

dark meat
dudeweed😂

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 05:24:38 am »

what made it good?

dark meat

AYYYYY LMAO

*spork*

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 05:34:05 am »

what made it good?

dark meat

DANG i LOVE dark meat too!
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 05:50:36 am »

what made it good?

dark meat

what's your favorite part about dark meat?
*spork*

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 05:54:29 am »

what made it good?

dark meat

juicy and savory but there is never enough :(
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 05:57:49 am »

what made it good?

dark meat

juicy and savory but there is never enough :(

haha there'd be enough if you slaughtered hundreds of worthless beasts

hahahaha they can't speak english they're worse than mexicans
*spork*

Captain Colon

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 06:50:02 am »
would you rather eat a chicken or a mexican

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 07:05:19 am »
would you rather eat a chicken or a mexican
CHICKEN FAJITA
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 01:32:31 pm »
:O holy shit. how dark. I just wish that the vegetables I eat would have at least suffered a little bit. THEY DON'T FEEL ANYTHING (probably) THAT'S LIKE WORSE THAN DEATH!
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 01:34:57 pm »
:O holy shit. how dark. I just wish that the vegetables I eat would have at least suffered a little bit. THEY DON'T FEEL ANYTHING (probably) THAT'S LIKE WORSE THAN DEATH!
everything you eat suffers because you ate it now it's shit
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 02:12:36 pm »
everything you eat suffers because you ate it now it's shit
thank you for those positive words, I was feeling a little down that I couldn't inflict a little suffering with my dietary habits.
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 08:45:11 pm »
fuck
Shit Ass