« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 02:46:40 pm »
*spork*

redheron

Re: do you like mushrooms?
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2016, 02:55:09 pm »
breaking news:

he's got good moves :O

like what?

Well he gets Spore and Moonlight just by level up.. then for egg moves it gets Amnesia and Leech Seed and for TMs it gets Toxic and Light Screen among other things...

this is from the smogon thread about it:
Code: [Select]
POTENTIAL MOVESETS​

Tank

Shiinotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Effect Spore OR Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA OR 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature OR Calm Nature
- Spore
- Strength Sap / Moonlight
- Leech Seed
- Moonblast / Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb

Description: Shiinotic's main reason for usage is for Spore, a a move with 100% accuracy, and will put a for to sleep. Strength Sap, along with Max HP
and Defense allows Shiinotic to not only heal itself, but also make it easier for Shiinotic to take hits from physical attacks. If you want to run a Specially
 Defensive variant, Moonlight can be ran over Strength Sap for a better way of recovering against Pokemon you are trying to check. Leech Seed is another
 way for Shiinotic to heal itself over time, and can even heal your allies if Shiinotic switches out. Finally, Moonblast is run because it is Shiinotic's best
way of dealing damage. You could also run Giga Drain or Sludge Bomb over running Moonblast for either further restoring your heath in the prior's case,
or for punishing grass types for attempting to switching into a predicted Spore of Leech Seed in the latter's case. Shiinotic also has Effect Spore, which
can threaten some fors that attemt to attack it once it has fired off a spore. You can also chose to run Rain Dish over Effect Spore if you don't want to
have the chance to have your Spore interrupted, or if you are using a Rain Dance strategy to regain more health.

basically it has the potential to be a tanky monster that will never die.................

jimin

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2016, 03:40:01 pm »
drugs are for degenerates

redheron

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 03:40:36 pm »

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 03:47:05 pm »
Well he gets Spore and Moonlight just by level up.. then for egg moves it gets Amnesia and Leech Seed and for TMs it gets Toxic and Light Screen among other things...

this is from the smogon thread about it:
Code: [Select]
POTENTIAL MOVESETS​

Tank

Shiinotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Effect Spore OR Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA OR 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature OR Calm Nature
- Spore
- Strength Sap / Moonlight
- Leech Seed
- Moonblast / Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb

Description: Shiinotic's main reason for usage is for Spore, a a move with 100% accuracy, and will put a for to sleep. Strength Sap, along with Max HP
and Defense allows Shiinotic to not only heal itself, but also make it easier for Shiinotic to take hits from physical attacks. If you want to run a Specially
 Defensive variant, Moonlight can be ran over Strength Sap for a better way of recovering against Pokemon you are trying to check. Leech Seed is another
 way for Shiinotic to heal itself over time, and can even heal your allies if Shiinotic switches out. Finally, Moonblast is run because it is Shiinotic's best
way of dealing damage. You could also run Giga Drain or Sludge Bomb over running Moonblast for either further restoring your heath in the prior's case,
or for punishing grass types for attempting to switching into a predicted Spore of Leech Seed in the latter's case. Shiinotic also has Effect Spore, which
can threaten some fors that attemt to attack it once it has fired off a spore. You can also chose to run Rain Dish over Effect Spore if you don't want to
have the chance to have your Spore interrupted, or if you are using a Rain Dance strategy to regain more health.

basically it has the potential to be a tanky monster that will never die.................

woah. sleep with 100% accuracy that's nuts
*spork*

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2016, 04:17:38 pm »

this lady sure does

I'd like them if I knew how to buy them/if I could afford them.
Habeeb it

jimin

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2016, 04:19:27 pm »

just walk into the woods??? retard

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2016, 04:30:47 pm »

this lady sure does

what?? you can buy a bunch of mushrooms in the grocery store for only a couple dollars

they are very tasty and nutritious !

If you want to learn more about growing your own mushrooms, renowned mycologist (mushroom expert) Paul Stamets sells kits complete with instructions! http://www.fungi.com/shop/indoor-growing.html

Time lapse of king stropharia mushrooms growing

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k_NeoD6V10g?rel=0

SUPER COOL! :D
*spork*

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2016, 05:46:12 pm »

this lady sure does

what?? you can buy a bunch of mushrooms in the grocery store for only a couple dollars

they are very tasty and nutritious !

If you want to learn more about growing your own mushrooms, renowned mycologist (mushroom expert) Paul Stamets sells kits complete with instructions! http://www.fungi.com/shop/indoor-growing.html

Time lapse of king stropharia mushrooms growing

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k_NeoD6V10g?rel=0

SUPER COOL! :D

I was talking about the sort that get you high.

But yeah, I guess I can buy mushrooms at walmart or something.
Habeeb it

redheron

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2016, 08:11:29 pm »

"high"

also you can grow those kind too with those kits, just letting you know

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2016, 08:27:26 pm »

"high"

also you can grow those kind too with those kits, just letting you know

Good to know.

Also is that mushroom pokemon from earlier in the thread in sun or moon? I think I'm more than halfway through the game and I haven't found it, yet.
Habeeb it