Kindness of a stranger

• 3 Replies
Kindness of a stranger
« on: December 12, 2016, 07:08:43 am »
What are some experiences you've had with a stranger helping you or helping a stranger yourself?

The last time my mom was in the hospital the cafeteria was really crowded and there was an older woman trying to find somewhere to sit. My table could only seat two people and I flagged her down and invited her to eat with me. We talked about why we were there and it turns out her husband was going through a similar episode my mom was going through. She had commented how she should have got the crusted tilapia that I was eating and I had asked her if she wanted to trade half of my tilapia for some of the fruit she had bought. We made the trade and talked for about an hour and got to know each another then said our goodbyes.
愛してるよ~!!!

Re: Kindness of a stranger
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 08:27:41 am »
Went to a steak and eggs place in California one time with 3 other dudes I worked with (Black Bear Diner?)

We all got a bigass order of steaks with eggs, sitting in our Air Force uniforms because we were just getting lunch real quick

Server comes up to us says the bill (~$100) was already paid for by some old dude in a hawaiian shirt

Thanks rich old hawaiian shirt guy!
Shit Ass

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 09:35:50 am »
Went to a steak and eggs place in California one time with 3 other dudes I worked with (Black Bear Diner?)
I've been to one of these before. Thanks for reminding me!

It was the last time I had a bear claw.
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 12:30:44 pm »
Gave a homeless guy a backpack with hygiene supplies and useful clothing items such as belts with a few bottles of water and granola bars inside. He was pretty cool.