khjghfgdfsdasAASADFDGHGJHJLKLFGHJKLGFHJKL

• 56 Replies

redheron

Re: khjghfgdfsdasAASADFDGHGJHJLKLFGHJKLGFHJKL
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2016, 11:18:56 am »
I already love your dog.
she grumbles during the night. she hails satan before she eats (good trick). we go on a walk everyday. love my little boogerrrr
awww cutie

My dog does sleep barks, but tiny ones. He's banned from walks right now because he's got stitches in his armpit ): vet's orders, backyard only. When he's normal again he'll get two or three a day, he's got a lot of energy. So much energy that without the walks, every time a car so much as drives past the house its Big Borks time. Absolutely no chill.

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2016, 11:21:29 am »
My dog does sleep barks, but tiny ones. He's banned from walks right now because he's got stitches in his armpit ): vet's orders, backyard only. When he's normal again he'll get two or three a day, he's got a lot of energy. So much energy that without the walks, every time a car so much as drives past the house its Big Borks time. Absolutely no chill.
my dog sleeps in my bed
愛してるよ~!!!

redheron

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2016, 11:25:35 am »
my dog sleeps in my bed
Our dog is banned from our bed, he's pushy and wakes us up periodically shifting around and kicking. He's got his own dog bed though.

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2016, 11:27:20 am »
my dog sleeps in my bed
Our dog is banned from our bed, he's pushy and wakes us up periodically shifting around and kicking. He's got his own dog bed though.
she has her own bed but she's really good in mine. always stays at the foot of it and doesn't cause any trouble but in the morning she's gotta potty so she'll stand over you and stare at your face until you wake up. it's really cute but it's frustrating when you want to sleep in. if only she could speak english.
愛してるよ~!!!

redheron

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 11:31:52 am »
she has her own bed but she's really good in mine. always stays at the foot of it and doesn't cause any trouble but in the morning she's gotta potty so she'll stand over you and stare at your face until you wake up. it's really cute but it's frustrating when you want to sleep in. if only she could speak english.
If only those dog translation collars from Up were real, then I wouldn't have to interpret if Milo is crying the "I need to go outside" cries or if he's crying the "I'm hungry when's dinner" cries, or if they're just the "I'm bored and I don't want to wear this shirt even though I have to or I'll scratch open my stitches" cries that he's been doing lately. They all sound the same, Crylo!!

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2016, 11:33:17 am »
If only those dog translation collars from Up were real, then I wouldn't have to interpret if Milo is crying the "I need to go outside" cries or if he's crying the "I'm hungry when's dinner" cries, or if they're just the "I'm bored and I don't want to wear this shirt even though I have to or I'll scratch open my stitches" cries that he's been doing lately. They all sound the same, Crylo!!
i want a translation back collar so that i can tell her "stop following me lil bitch" in dog even though my tone in english gets the message across.
愛してるよ~!!!

lemonrising

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2016, 02:08:27 pm »
Uhm excuse me you hijacked my thread and turned it in to a dog thread.

lemonrising

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2016, 02:08:43 pm »
PLEASE CONTINUE :3 bork

redheron

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2016, 11:47:09 am »
oh ok

milo is currently wearing my favorite dinosaur shirt to stop him from scratching at his armpit stitches.

Its got this on it:

here he is wearing it, sorry its so blurry I am a shit photographer
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 11:49:28 am by redheron »

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2016, 11:23:41 pm »
Uhm excuse me you hijacked my thread and turned it in to a dog thread.

OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT....
OP is throwin down.
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2016, 11:25:48 pm »
PLEASE CONTINUE :3 bork
Lol JK here I suck.
have a puppy

讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2016, 04:51:33 pm »
signatures are a fucking eyesore. like a little fragment of Myspace that broke off and died and permanently attached itself to every single post you make

Okay, but think of it this way, it separates the losers from the cool guys.
Habeeb it

jimin

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2016, 05:26:06 pm »

Yer, only losers have signatures

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2016, 05:45:16 pm »

Yer, only losers have signatures

LIKE YOU XDD!!!!!!!!!
*spork*

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2016, 05:49:00 pm »
signatures are a fucking eyesore. like a little fragment of Myspace that broke off and died and permanently attached itself to every single post you make
says the guy on a forum with dress up fish avatars

Please note my preferred pronouns as stated in the Preferred Pronouns thread

AND FUCKING TRY AGAIN
I'm not engaging you in an objectifying kink scene please stop forcing your weird fetishes on other people

I'll use they pronouns for you if you're serious but when are you ever serious

My proffered pronoun can be only pronounced when you rip out your own tongue and throw it at a small child.
Habeeb it