if wetfish is the best internet on the internet, what internet is the worst?

• 4 Replies
538 says it's in Colorado.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The username I really wanted was Wetfish Forum Comment Commentator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aka luke

I think the worst internet on the internet would be something like ebaumsworld or 9gag
*spork*

I think the worst internet on the internet would be something like ebaumsworld or 9gag

i can find no argument to refute this.
IM NAKED

You forgot about funnyjunk.
no don't

easily 4chan b
m'lady