This is what hanging out with you guys is like.

• 5 Replies
This is what hanging out with you guys is like.
« on: April 28, 2018, 06:56:32 am »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The username I really wanted was Wetfish Forum Comment Commentator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 101 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:40:24 pm by Diabolizer »
aka luke

Re: This is what hanging out with you guys is like.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 09:01:57 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXytnVTAVD8

Wetfish is a cyborg version of Christopher Walken?
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 06:18:00 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXytnVTAVD8

Wetfish is a cyborg version of Christopher Walken?

is this a bad thing?
IM NAKED

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 10:19:19 am »
That's just your opinion

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 11:22:51 pm »
Incidentally, I've had a cyberpunk dream about once a week for, I want to say, 3 months.  Last night's was a combination of Blade Runner and Terminator.  In fact, it was a double feature where I redreamed the first dream as the director's cut version (It had a different ending, characters, and plot, but every now and then something similar to the first dream would happen.).  Basically, a cyborg that looked like Arnold and a researcher/policewoman were trying to stop an evil businessman from creating a self-aware AI.  Now that I think about it, my brain was creating a third variation of the dream when I woke up.

aka luke

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2022, 01:15:54 am »
Incidentally, I've had a cyberpunk dream about once a week for, I want to say, 3 months.  Last night's was a combination of Blade Runner and Terminator.  In fact, it was a double feature where I redreamed the first dream as the director's cut version (It had a different ending, characters, and plot, but every now and then something similar to the first dream would happen.).  Basically, a cyborg that looked like Arnold and a researcher/policewoman were trying to stop an evil businessman from creating a self-aware AI.  Now that I think about it, my brain was creating a third variation of the dream when I woke up.

Dang, that sounds awesome.  The only one I remember from that time is where I stopped an orphanage from trading organs.  I wonder if CD Project Red was using subliminal advertising on me.  They should have spent that money on their game.

aka luke