Post Your (Weird) Dreams Here

• 1 Replies
Post Your (Weird) Dreams Here
« on: June 05, 2018, 11:08:22 pm »
Feel free to post your weird and/or fucked up dreams that you remember.

The only dreams I remember at all tend to be morbid, so headsup if you don't like that stuff.

I was walking up to a school from the road and in the round-about in front of the main doors I saw a severed pigs head. I had no idea what it was for but proceeded walking inside and saw a bunch of people making a scene in the main walkway, so I walked a bit to the side up a small landing about three steps up. Walking along this landing in the same direction as the people I passed by a row of three more dead pigs. The first one was small with large buckteeth, the second a grotesque, small pig, and the third a grotesque, larger pig. Behind them were the remains of three babies with parts of their bodies and faces eaten and missing. My mind filled in the blank that someone had set the children down and the pigs, in the school for whatever reason, had been hungry and eaten the kids. I didn't stop and kept walking down the corridor, waking up soon after.

sage
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 10:04:07 am »
hey there, just wanted to let you know there's already a thread for this - https://wetfishonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=174

protip: use the search feature
*spork*