• 6 Replies
Crime
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:02:37 am »
How has crime changed your life?
愛してるよ~!!!

Re: Crime
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 09:00:40 am »
How has crime changed your life?

I have more money than I did before. The other people practically just give it to me.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 10:27:00 am »
I have more money than I did before. The other people practically just give it to me.
Has anyone been hurt from your criminal behavior?
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 10:39:46 am »

Nah, they just gave me money in exchange for goods and nothing bad happens.

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 10:06:26 pm »

That's not crime. That's commerce
Shit Ass

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 05:19:39 am »

Criminal behavior wasn't the right words I was looking for. What I was asking about were any negative consequences from participating in illegal activity regardless of any personal feelings about it (assuming it's illegal drug trade).

I have a strong interest in true crime and tried thinking of any examples where I have had anything happen to me personally and I think the most I've ever been through was a burglary of my home but I wasn't present and was too young to remember.
愛してるよ~!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 05:20:11 am »

Criminal behavior wasn't the right words I was looking for. What I was asking about were any negative consequences from participating in illegal activity regardless of any personal feelings about it (assuming it's illegal drug trade).

I have a strong interest in true crime and tried thinking of any examples where I have had anything happen to me personally and I think the most I've ever been through was a burglary of my home but I wasn't present and was too young to remember.

Oh. Well I'm pretty straight edge.
Is it really a crime if you start a party supply store just to undercut the person trying to sells party supplies for more than they're worth and you just want to make a point that they have a shitty price point?