PONIE CLUB IS WATCHING YOU

• 4 Replies
PONIE CLUB IS WATCHING YOU
« on: January 16, 2017, 08:57:33 am »
Really, it is.
https://ponie.club/

It's creepin' up on you in the night. It's tickling you when you don't want to be tickled. It's waiting for you to leave so it can eat your ice cream out of ur freezer and then put it back with only like 1/2 a bite left. Ponie Club is like your big brother that doesn't want to talk to you but still likes to know what you're doing and make sure you're ok. Ponie Club is gentle like a kiss from your friend's hot mom that's also single so it makes the kiss sexual, too, as well as gentle. If you deny Ponie Club, you deny yourself.

~ Welcome ~
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 10:11:02 am by pstrawberrie »
i'm a twat

Re: PONIE CLUB IS WATCHING YOU
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 10:11:02 am »
Really, it is.
https://ponie.club/

It's creepin' up on you in the night. It's tickling you when you don't want to be tickled. It's waiting for you to leave so it can eat your ice cream out of ur freezer and then put it back with only like 1/2 a bite left. Ponie Club is like your big brother that doesn't want to talk to you but still likes to know what you're doing and make sure you're ok. Ponie Club is gentle like a kiss from your friend's hot mom that's also single so it makes the kiss sexual, too, as well as gentle. If you deny Ponie Club, you deny yourself.

Welcome.

That's a weird description for a website but I like it! The sorting options are pretty cool. I noticed there's multiple data sources. Are you going to incorporate more sources for information in the future?
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 10:15:53 am »
... The sorting options are pretty cool. I noticed there's multiple data sources. Are you going to incorporate more sources for information in the future?

Yah. So if you have any requests for good content that you like let me know and I'll try to wrangle it in cowbgurl  [:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:37:29 am by pstrawberrie »
i'm a twat

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 01:49:59 am »
looks cool
FUCK

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 01:28:51 pm »
RIP Wetfish Forums Aggregation

Removed WF aggregation - don't think anybody was using it.
Send a request if you want it back!
i'm a twat