Goodbye, Friends

• 10 Replies
Goodbye, Friends
« on: January 16, 2017, 01:07:22 pm »
So Redheron, Hyrulean, and Copt have succeeded in their campaign to have me permanently banned from IRC.

This happened a few days ago. Don't want to waste my time raising hell about it anymore.
I just want to say goodbye to the people who enjoyed my chatting, and those whom I have become friends with over the years.
If anyone wants to find me for some reason I'll be spending alot of time here: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/raw/master/sound/ambience/title1.ogg (basil)

It's a great place for people to be whatever character they want to be, without overbearing nannies trying to police your thoughts.
Shit Ass

Re: Goodbye, Friends
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 01:49:51 pm »
i'm a twat

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 01:50:58 pm »
69 is up. ur rekd
i'm a twat

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 04:42:08 pm »
rest in piss
no don't

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 09:08:22 pm »
for the record

Quote from: irc
--- Day changed Mon Jan 09 2017
21:37 -!- mode/#wetfish [+b what!*@*] by rachel
21:37 -!- what was kicked from #wetfish by rachel [being mean]

if you can't figure this out I feel bad for you

I saw the email you sent kitlero

don't you think you're being a little dramatic?

you were only banned from the channel, you can still talk to your friends on fishnet

if you want to be an asshole all the time, make your own channel

!

*spork*

redheron

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 03:32:19 pm »
lmao

redheron

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 03:41:39 pm »
lmao
also if I wanted to ban you I would've banned you. rachel said a while ago I was allowed to ban for harassment. I had nothing to do with this.

This is like sunnid levels of paranoia, whew lad

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 03:53:00 pm »
So Redheron, Hyrulean, and Copt have succeeded in their campaign to have me permanently banned from IRC.

This happened a few days ago. Don't want to waste my time raising hell about it anymore.
I just want to say goodbye to the people who enjoyed my chatting, and those whom I have become friends with over the years.
If anyone wants to find me for some reason I'll be spending alot of time here: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/raw/master/sound/ambience/title1.ogg (basil)

It's a great place for people to be whatever character they want to be, without overbearing nannies trying to police your thoughts.

TGStation.

Maybe I'll spend some time in SS13 again. I used to play tgstation a lot back in school. Nothing like the boring all night games with no antags or antags that just want to play without power killing everyone.

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 06:37:52 pm »

you mean they won't ban you for shouting nigger repeatedly and people won't ask you treat others with respect?

sounds like 4chan

USER WAS BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC
Reason: stop trolling. This thread is for friends

*spork*

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 08:53:32 pm »

TGStation.

Maybe I'll spend some time in SS13 again. I used to play tgstation a lot back in school. Nothing like the boring all night games with no antags or antags that just want to play without power killing everyone.

Yeah man, same here. It's so much better than it used to be. There's pretty much zero lag and there are actual real programmers making code for a bunch of different servers.
Shit Ass

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 06:41:48 pm »
i knew this would be an "i got banned" thread from the title
FUCK