Question time! When did you lose your normie card?

• 10 Replies

woodneko

Question time! When did you lose your normie card?
« on: October 27, 2018, 01:54:17 pm »
I think i officially lost mine for good by joining wetfish, but it probably first saw wear starting all the way back in middle school what with the edgy anime and so forth.

Re: Question time! When did you lose your normie card?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 02:05:04 pm »
I never had it to begin with

When I was 3 years old I went to preschool / daycare in the basement of some big church. There was this cute girl there who I wanted to be friends with, but she refused. I said if she didn't be my friend I'd make a bomb and blow up the school.

They kicked me out and I spent the next year running around in the forest at my grandparents' house.
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 02:14:49 pm »
I never had it to begin with

When I was 3 years old I went to preschool / daycare in the basement of some big church. There was this cute girl there who I wanted to be friends with, but she refused. I said if she didn't be my friend I'd make a bomb and blow up the school.

They kicked me out and I spent the next year running around in the forest at my grandparents' house.

Dang, remind me never to not be friends with you.
aka luke

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 08:57:50 pm »
i was bullied collectively by my teacher and (at that time) bff in 1st grade. yay!
Why live?

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 11:39:04 pm »
Hmmmm. Normie card? I have a normie mask, but I can only wear it for an hour or two. Suffocating.

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 02:09:04 pm »
I think I... gained mine?

I was a weird, antisocial kid who was bullied quite a bit, and I went right on being weird and antisocial well into adulthood. Then I did psychedelics, and I went from being an odd introvert with no social life to being a less-odd introvert with a thriving social life who gets laid all the time and is confident enough to hold a conversation with anyone.

Thanks, LSD!
signatures

gris

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 12:33:42 am »

I was a weird, antisocial kid who was bullied quite a bit, and I went right on being weird and antisocial well into adulthood. Then I did psychedelics, and I went from being an odd introvert with no social life to being a less-odd introvert with a thriving social life who gets laid all the time and is confident enough to hold a conversation with anyone.

Thanks, LSD!

success stories make me get a big rubbery one.

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 03:09:38 am »

Edit: We have video embed tags now
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 02:40:55 pm by rachel »
aka luke

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 09:39:53 am »

Thanks, LSD!

LSD never really did that for me.  I was like, "the visuals are nice, but other than that this is pretty much how my brain usually works."
aka luke

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 11:54:29 am »

Thanks, LSD!

LSD never really did that for me.  I was like, "the visuals are nice, but other than that this is pretty much how my brain usually works."

Obviously you've never done enough.
*spork*

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 11:18:18 pm »
Well, officially I'm drug free, but if you dose me without my knowledge, it's a freelapse.  I prefer extacy though.
aka luke