The Official Wetfish Video Game

• 2 Replies
The Official Wetfish Video Game
« on: January 30, 2019, 11:42:19 pm »
I know we have some game designers out there and there have been some jokes/discussions about a Wetfish History project/play/video game.  But what if we actually did it?  I know it's crazy, but it could be fun. 

So let this be a thread where we can share ideas, visions, complaints etc.  If we can drum up enough support we'll figure out how much time people are willing to commit and how to make decisions.
aka luke

Re: The Official Wetfish Video Game
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 11:58:53 am »
I know we have some game designers out there and there have been some jokes/discussions about a Wetfish History project/play/video game.  But what if we actually did it?  I know it's crazy, but it could be fun. 

So let this be a thread where we can share ideas, visions, complaints etc.  If we can drum up enough support we'll figure out how much time people are willing to commit and how to make decisions.

Have you played richjkl: The Adventure? It was one of the first official Wetfish games ever produced. Unfortunately some of the screenshots are missing from the wiki page, but you can still download it! https://wiki.wetfish.net/rta
*spork*

Re: The Official Wetfish Video Game
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 01:35:34 am »
I'll get to it.
aka luke