POLL: Would you dump your girlfriend if she gets bottom surgery?

• 9 Replies
Yes or No?

Re: POLL: Would you dump your girlfriend if she gets bottom surgery?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 10:40:45 am »
What do you mean bottom surgery?

Personally, I wouldn't be very into dating anyone insecure enough to feel the need for butt implants, but that's my personal thing.
signatures

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 05:19:13 pm »
what about calf implants?
carpetdime

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 06:43:17 pm »

Personally, I wouldn't be very into dating anyone insecure enough to feel the need for butt implants, but that's my personal thing.
it means she is trans and got the genital surgery.
🎷🐕

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 06:48:27 pm »

On a more serious note, I like to think that most people who got with a trans person would accept that it's an ongoing process and that a LOT of change will happen along the way.
signatures

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 11:37:29 pm »

On a more serious note, I like to think that most people who got with a trans person would accept that it's an ongoing process and that a LOT of change will happen along the way.
yes I understand that this is the shitpost board, but honestly I would prefer to assume a joke question is real and answer seriously than assume a real question is a joke and leave it unanswered

also the concept of genital surgery is personally terrifying. but I'm not even comfy with circumcising babies tbh. I have seriously considered top surgery but it's 3scary5me
🎷🐕

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 05:30:19 pm »
What do you mean, an African or a European swallow?
o bb

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 11:35:12 pm »
So I've been considering transgender issues through the lenz of cybernetics for upwards of 20 years and I think this question misses an option: the idea of vagina+.  Sure she can get a regular vag, but what other options will science come up with?  What about a ribbed vagina for your (and her) pleasure?  What about a vibrating one?  She could get an implant that supports modular genitals.  It could be fully biological or mechanical or both.  Hell, she could get a vagina/penis and you a penis/vagina and each penetrate the other during sex.  And that doesn't even cover the software aspect.  Does she want a meter to appear in her peripheral vision that shows how close she is to cumming?  Some kind of slider that could dial the pleasure experience up or down depending on how much time you have?  How about a readout that shows a cockometer so she can see how many miles of meat she's taken during a session and over a lifetime?
aka luke

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2019, 06:41:09 pm »
No, why?
no don't

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2019, 06:24:29 pm »
like if my girlfriend got surgery to get a penis????

not sure what you're asking here
*spork*