Who Likes Road Trips?

• 3 Replies
Who Likes Road Trips?
« on: February 08, 2017, 07:40:50 pm »
Hi guys I am on a road trip! This fishy is a land lover on his way to visit the lovely lands. How many other fishies here like going on road trips and what's your most memorable one?

Re: Who Likes Road Trips?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:08:10 am »
Bump!

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 06:44:42 am »
You're on a road trip? Where ya headed?

Back in the day me and devnill decided that NY was a shitty state and we wanted to move, but we didn't know where we wanted to end up. I asked everyone in wetfish what their address was and made a map of the country. Everything was planned out so we'd only have to drive for 4-6 hours between most people on the map, we'd spend a day or two hanging out and then continue onto the next city.

We reunited with many of our old friends and got to visit Haitani for the first time. It was so uncanny at first, hearing his voice booming down the hallway instead of coming out of my computer speakers--we'd been talking on Skype for years. We ended up staying at their place for a week, that was fun. Oh yeah we also hung out with Ross IRL for all of 5 minutes. He made up some bullshit excuse about how he needed to "pick up his friends", got into his jeep, and then sat there idling until we left. He was a weirdo.

When all was said and done, we spent 4 months driving over 16,000 miles, through 30+ states, visiting nearly half of the channel at the time.
*spork*

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 01:09:42 pm »
Oh yeah we also hung out with Ross IRL for all of 5 minutes. He made up some bullshit excuse about how he needed to "pick up his friends", got into his jeep, and then sat there idling until we left. He was a weirdo.
Probably the peak of the Ross humor. It's been all downhill since then...
no don't