❹2Ѳ ~ tⓗe wE?Ď tнŘέᗩd ~ ➃➁ʘ

• 50 Replies

redheron

Re: ❹2Ѳ ~ tⓗe wE?Ď tнŘέᗩd ~ ➃➁ʘ
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 02:26:01 pm »

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 04:21:39 pm »
does this count?

this argument is fucking dumb because those megaubercorporations addicted to money would probably much rather use the cheaper* marijuana alternative to provide a comparable product with a higher profit margin

*: if it's not cheaper why the FUCK would you use it
what cheaper alternative are you talking about? are you talking about synthetic weed? that shit is so bad for you

the cheaper alternative to various products listed(like industrial oil and shit) that incorporate marijuana in some way
why do you think the alternatives would be cheaper? hemp is basically a grass. I don't know about the rest of it, but I'm pretty sure hemp grows faster than paper trees..
unless the alternative is cheaper in some way, why would anyone use the alternative?
cheaper doesn't have to be about money

The problem with hemp is that it's democratic. It doesn't require special care or fancy lab equipment?it's a plant, anyone can produce it, and it can't be patented without genetic modification. Companies prefer synthetics because they can use the law to control production and eliminate the risk of competition.
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2017, 09:52:54 am »

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 08:02:30 pm »

The problem with hemp is that it's democratic. It doesn't require special care or fancy lab equipment?it's a plant, anyone can produce it, and it can't be patented without genetic modification. Companies prefer synthetics because they can use the law to control production and eliminate the risk of competition.

I just noticed that picture from imgur ( http://i.imgur.com/vzDTPdJ.jpg ) got deleted. Spoopy huh?

Fortunately I found an archive from an imageboard and rehosted it on wetfish.

*spork*

redheron

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 12:31:36 am »

RACHEL TIPPED 420 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 12:56:18 pm »

so in a couple of years we are going to get all the weed-heads together for a whole month of stonery?
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 02:27:36 pm »

so in a couple of years we are going to get all the weed-heads together for a whole month of stonery?

sounds good
*spork*

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2017, 03:42:49 pm »
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 11:21:56 am »

source

happy dankmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redheron

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 11:49:48 am »

Re: ❹2Ѳ ~ tⓗe wE?Ď tнŘέᗩd ~ ➃➁ʘ (the weed thread)
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 12:32:52 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is characterized by recurrent nausea, vomiting and crampy abdominal pain. These symptoms have been reported to be improved temporarily by taking a hot shower or bath or more fully by stopping the use of cannabis.
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2017, 07:41:54 pm »

RACHEL TIPPED 20 CORAL FOR THIS POST

h

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 07:02:55 am »

I just noticed that picture from imgur ( http://i.imgur.com/vzDTPdJ.jpg ) got deleted. Spoopy huh?

Fortunately I found an archive from an imageboard and rehosted it on wetfish.

I still think it's a retarded argument. There are no differences between production techniques that involve marijuana and ones that do not. They're both easily patentable. Synthetic processes are patented, but the important distinction is that the patented property is not the raw materials that lead to the product of a patented process. It's the process itself. The same can and will happen for marijuana, eventually.
dudeweed😂

h

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 01:18:49 pm »
btw I fuckin love weed lol
dudeweed😂