Dank Video Memes

• 11 Replies
Dank Video Memes
« on: December 11, 2019, 11:59:29 am »
Post your best youtubes and I'll watch em (I promise). The shorter the better.
I'll start:

Re: Dank Video Memes
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 02:01:14 pm »
ok here we go

*spork*

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 11:58:42 am »

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 02:03:23 pm »

are you capable of posting memes that aren't from your own channel?
*spork*

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 12:16:50 pm »

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 09:25:36 pm »
i will ban you from the forums unless you post a video that is NOT from your own account
*spork*

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2019, 05:03:05 am »
I mean you can totally interpret "your best youtubes" as "videos you've made" maybe that's the intended purpose of this post???

in which case my channel is pretty dead (been wanting to make animations for a while, youtube is kinda shitty for those right now tho) but here's my best youtube:

but if not and it's just for general video memes here's a good chrimbo one
🎷🐕

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2019, 05:04:23 am »
seriously tho who is this mysterious pink fish who's literal only three posts on the forum are self-promo
🎷🐕

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2019, 08:35:56 am »
i will ban you from the forums unless you post a video that is NOT from your own account

rachel what happened to pure anarchy & just leave if you're uncomfortable?
you've changed
i don't think it's bad, i am just fascinated & perplexed by the change, and curious about what caused it, if it was a motivated active decision or something that just happened somehow
m'lady

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 11:58:06 pm »

rachel what happened to pure anarchy & just leave if you're uncomfortable?
you've changed
i don't think it's bad, i am just fascinated & perplexed by the change, and curious about what caused it, if it was a motivated active decision or something that just happened somehow

you caused it bitch

you said moderation is good

and i respect your opinion

anyway it's like this random person who showed up to make a thread to shill their own channel called "purch my merch" like, c'mon. they don't post in any other thread, they've never been on irc...

it just smells spammy

PROVE ME WRONG TOSTR

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 42 CORAL FOR THIS POST

*spork*

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 05:46:34 am »
I refuse to watch a single one of your videos until you introduce yourself, tostr!!!! are you the toaster SCP, did they finally give you internet?? I'm burning to know
🎷🐕

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2019, 07:14:50 am »
Hello, I am SCP-426. I must be introduced this way in order to prevent ambiguity. I am an ordinary toaster, able to toast bread when supplied with electricity. However, when any human being mentions me, they inadvertently refer to me in the first person. Despite all attempts, there is yet to be a way to speak or write about me in the third person. When in my continuous presence for over two months, individuals begin to identify themselves as a toaster. Unless forcibly restrained, these people will ultimately harm themselves in their attempts to emulate my standard functions.
m'lady