*spork*

h

dudeweed😂

Re: now there's a goth thread
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 06:16:22 am »
aka luke

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 06:59:27 am »
What's more goth than a KMFDM song about love and assassination?
aka luke

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 11:00:48 am »
formative childhood music video

*spork*

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 08:16:48 am »

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 03:27:32 pm »
🎷🐕

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 06:04:06 pm »
not explicitly goth but there's definitely some overlap in this venn diagram

What at first glance appears to be a very odd Halloween costume is actually a Coyote Vest—a special coat of armor designed to protect your dog from this wild predator. The vest is made from Kevlar, the same puncture-resistant material used by law enforcement, and fitted with spikes on the neck and sides to prevent bites. But its most unique feature, perhaps, is the “coyote whiskers”—bright nylon bristles attached to the back which make the dog appear larger and more threatening to animals looking for their next meal.

https://designyoutrust.com/2018/12/anti-coyote-vests-for-dogs-are-more-punk-rock-than-youd-expect/
*spork*

what's going on with the moon??
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2020, 03:50:58 pm »
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1284733782499745792.html

some dumb bitches cursed the moon. luckily some smart bitches are going to save us all from the moons anger.

WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THE MOON?

a thread, because everyone is confused.
BASICALLY —

in the past few days, a group of FRESH baby witches* decided to band together, and hex the fae. and then the moon. and they did!

(theyre now planning to hex the sun. too)

*inexperienced witches who should only be researching and doing protection work
WHAT’S A HEX?

a hex is essentially spellwork that is a collection of negative energy and is directed to someone, something, or a group of someones/somethings. these are intended to have negative effects and cause HARM to them and their lives.
— these baby witches specifically stemmed from witch tiktok “witchtok”
WHO ARE THE FAE?

well, technically the fae are celtic-specific, so it’s more accuate to say fair folk, but essentially, they are non-human creatures that fairies are based on.
it is EXTREMELY important to note that fair folk do not abide by human morals, because they are not human. morality is a human construct. fair folk are not inherent malevolent, but they have different customs than we do.
but when they’re fucked with, WHOO BABY. you’ve now got trickery for the rest of your life and maybe a bloodline curse! if you’re lucky. they’ll probably also steal your soul.
FAE / FAIR FOLK WORK IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS IN ANY FORM. THEY ARE TO BE RESPECTED BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BEGIN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM WITHOUT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN WITCHCRAFT AND RESEARCH ABOUT THEM.
next up: the moon thing.
after hexing the fae, this group of newbie witches decided to hex the moon. yeah. the planet. the moon. they hexed it.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?

well, for witches, the moon is integral to our work. most notably, it fuels spells and provides power. obviously you shouldnt ???? disrespect the moon??
BUT ACTUALLY ....

the moon thing matters because there are gods that rule the moon. and hurting the moon, hurts them. not so much “physically” as hurts their energy / power and hurts them emotionally.
ARTEMIS —

according to those who work with her, artemis is especially affected. but the gods whose domain is the moon are mostly worried about their followers, as this effects their energy too.
WHY DOES APOLLO MATTER?

in case you dont know — artemis and apollo are twins. artemis is the goddess of the moon, apollo is the god of the sun. as siblings, they are VERY intertwined and as his SISTER has been HEXED, he’s PISSED.
apollo WILL take action for his sister, even though she is entirely capable of taking action for herself.

but apollo? he’s the god of health and medicine. they hexed his sister. in the middle of an increasingly dangerous PANDEMIC.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE HEXERS?

if the gods are merciful, their hex will be sent back to them AND they will be hexed BY the gods. yeah, that’s mercy.

if there’s no mercy? a curse. lifelong, at least. probably on their bloodline.
i hope this helped explain, let me know if you have questions, i’ll answer to the best of my ability or direct you to resources that can answer better than i can.
m'lady

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2020, 09:46:23 pm »
aka luke

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2020, 10:12:02 pm »
#goals

no don't

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2020, 10:32:13 pm »
aka luke