should we ban v1 aka fluffy aka B^|

• 18 Replies
should we ban v1 aka fluffy aka B^|
« on: December 28, 2019, 07:02:44 pm »
what do u think?

he randomly showed up a few days ago saying he found wetfish after searching for animated terry davis gifs

https://wiki.wetfish.net/terry-davis

ever since then he's gone on vague rants about some self help guy from the 80s and talked about how "anonymous" he is -- but don't get that confused with 4chan, anon is a philosophy

apparently he teaches people python on his anonnet irc network

sounds like some sketchy fuckin shit if you ask me

*spork*

Re: should we ban v1 aka fluffy aka B^|
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 07:51:40 pm »
update: fluffy has been banned from #wetfish
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 06:12:58 am »
Dang, I liked him. 
aka luke

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 06:47:24 am »
🎷🐕

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 11:03:04 am »
Dang, I liked him.

talk to him in freefish then
*spork*

Yam

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 03:37:36 pm »
can we get him banned in freefish too?
characters

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 03:40:29 pm »

lol why
*spork*

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 03:45:08 pm »

lol why

he uses the N word alot.  I still like him in freefish tho

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 06:22:30 pm »

what's an n word alot
m'lady

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 11:59:28 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 12:36:44 am »
If you want me to leave, I'll leave. You don't need to dox me.

For the record, I never claimed to own anonnet.org.
Second of all, you can find me at the server I mentioned and ask if I help people with python.  I've been there for years.

3rd, this is my issue.

If you label me for what I am and then say "we hate you", that is fine.
If you label me as some MLM dude trying to recruit you, (which I'm not) and then say "we hate you", I'm going to argue until you call me what I am.

<v1>30 I'm still being told "you act like there is some secret"
20<v1>30 there is no secret

*few minutes later*

<rachel> This is you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptS4QbVogFc
18<rachel> You are the desperate man claiming to know "the secret" with a motivational poster behind him

I tell you and tell you and tell you, I sell nothing, there is no secret. But the message doesn't get through.

^^^^^^^^ That's my issue.

!

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 02:56:42 am »
the kinda guy who uses acronyms to act smart instead of just explaining things like a regular ass person

23:42 <v1> Question
23:42 <v1> who here uses FG + E = I
23:42 <v1> When has that idea been mentioned here before I showed up
23:43 <v1> The babylonian principle of "paying yourself first" is as old as the BCE, but I doubt someone here has heard of it
23:43 <v1> realize, I don't claim anything new, I claim to have ideas that are new to this community as they aren't known
*spork*

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 12:06:13 pm »
First off, I don't use acronyms to appear smart, they're for shortening messages.
Have YOU ever typed out USA instead of United States of America before?

Sure you have, and you weren't trying to be smart either, you were shortening the amount of typing you have. Please stop falsely accusing me without sound evidence.

Second of all, I've been more than willing to explain. On the IRC I am interrupted before I can even finish.

*DISCLAIMER THIS IDEA IS NOT REVOLUTIONARY, NEW, OR MINE. ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THAT I SAID IT WAS REVOLUTIONARY, NEW, OR MINE SHALL BE RIDICULED AND ANNOYED*

The majority of people in my experience do the following formula for budgeting.
Expenses - Income = Savings

The problem with this is your thoughts tend to be limited to whatever the current income is. People who think this way don't usually think of ways of increasing their income. They think of how they can "just get by" on their current income.

FG + E = I  is an ANCIENT formula used by Babylonians. Other people have talked about it since.

FG = Yearly Financial goals (Like a trip or vacation, Yearly savings, w/e)
E = Yearly expenses
I = Income.

I am Well aware that this formula doesn't magically make you richer or change your income. But it gives you a specific number to shoot for with a mathematical basis.

A salesman can now say "I know I need to make x amount of sales to get that yearly income".  A web Designer can say "I know I need to sell x amount of websites to make that yearly income".

This way of thinking makes you have

1) a definite desire for a specific amount of money, rather than saying "I want lots of money" (lots of is not a number).

2) It can help you think of practical plans for acquiring that number.

This is all basic stuff. It's math not motivation. It makes you think of ways of earning $ outside of employment (good). If used properly, it works.

Also your "entrepreneur" video is funny. That guy is getting paid to be a comedian and he has MSI (Multiple sources of income).

He's got over 900k YouTube subscribers so I know he gets paid by google.
He is self promoting his comedian tour schedule (like an entrepreneur who is in the business of comedy), that's another source of income.
He gets paid from affiliate links of products he uses in video (3rd source of income).
And if he does an interview on a podcast, or starts selling his own fan merchandise  he'll get paid for that too.

And on his twitter he's posing with a corvette behind a gated driveway LOL
https://twitter.com/TrevWall/status/1206773687472386048

He has MSI (Multiple Sources of Income), he consistently makes content ("works" hard), and I bet you he uses FG + E = I. He IS an entrepreneur making fun of people with the word in their twitter bio.

Your evidence for talking about how ridiculous this stuff is, is a video made by a guy DOING EXACTLY WHAT I AM RECOMMENDING. LOOOOOOL

USER WAS BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC
Reason: this post looks like it was written by a crazy person on geocities

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 05:54:20 pm »
Hello fluffy, nice to finally meet you, and goodbye I guess

when you say MSI I immediately think "Mindless Self Indulgence" and then I am mentally rocketed back to my youth against my will, forced to endure the fear and embarrassment of my dad walking in to hear the opening lines of the song "I'm Your Problem Now"

rachel I don't understand why this topic isn't on a real discussion board instead of shitpost land
🎷🐕

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 05:54:35 pm »
oops I missed

if fluffy doesn't have a .comic image I vote it be this

its the fluffy from rugrats.
🎷🐕